Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Where is my rewards cards?

I was suppose to receive two $300 rewards card for getting direct tv and att back and haven’t yet. I never received a confermation or nothing? Was I lied to?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

How to return your trade-in to AT&T - Information and Help from the AT&T Community

Learn what you'll need to do to send your trade-in Returning your device just got a bit easier. Once you move your data from your old phone to your new one, you will use the box your new device came in to ship the trade-in. You'll pack it up, tape the box closed (included), and place the shippin

Questions

(31191)
How do i use my account balance to pay for my next months service?

I have twenty dollars in my account balance that has built up over time from me being a loyal customer to at&t prepaid, I would like to know how, if possible, I can use that money to pay for my next months renewal for my service

Questions

Accepted Solution

Text messages being labeled as Spam

Our business line is unable to send out text messages to anyone on ATT because they labeled our number as Spam. It is not Spam. How do we get our number removed from their Spam filter?

Questions

Targets scam with att discounts

Target discounts with att are not what they say they are

Questions

Is there a way to talk to someone faster? I have been on hold for two hours today.

See above - I see mentions of a "live chat" feature on different forum posts and AT&T sites but can't find the option.

Questions

My husband has a new phone the has my cell phone number on it. What does he have to do to make a call?

My husband🙃has been using a new phone with my cellphone number. He got it for us cellular in Rockford. He is using to look at vacations.  For example, he writes Aulani     Spaces    (Edited as per community guidelines). why would he use my cell phone number?  Does he

Questions

Discount for Healthcare Workers

I am a licensed clinical social worker at a FQHC and serve a rural, underserved population. It is really disappointing that I do not qualify for the Healthcare Worker's Discount.  I am a Healthcare Worker.  I went to school for 6 years to receive my licensing. I serve the community in the

Questions

Prepaid Wireless ATT customer service is horrific, especially in cases of fraudulent ports

I am writing to express my deep grief over AT&T's customer support system. On Mar 11, 2024 I made an autopay to my ATT Prepaid Wireless account, as I have for over 10 years. I am a very longtime customer of multiple ATT services: Prepaid Wireless, Internet, U-Verse, and VOIP phone. (I have had m

Questions

Accepted Solution

Porting out of AT&T Business Account

I'm trying to port a number out of an AT&T business account but I'm finding it an impossible task. AT&T business state they don't require or provide a transfer PIN but T-Mobile require one.  The port process fails and I'm asked to provide a PIN, which of course AT&T will not provid

Questions

Accepted Solution

Question about suspend

I'm an international student, and will come back to my country in the summer, how can I suspend my account temporarily so I don't need to pay my fees?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Changing phone number from Liberty Puerto Rico back to AT&T(US)

I have been trying to switch my phone number from Liberty PR to AT&T since I live in the States now, and I would like to keep my phone number. So at first I got told it was not possible to do the switch straight from Liberty to AT&T. The only solution I was given was to do a port in from

Questions

Be the first to reply

(3)
How do i use my account balance to pay for my next months service?

I have twenty dollars in my account balance that has built up over time from me being a loyal customer to at&t prepaid, I would like to know how, if possible, I can use that money to pay for my next months renewal for my service

Questions

Is there a way to talk to someone faster? I have been on hold for two hours today.

See above - I see mentions of a "live chat" feature on different forum posts and AT&T sites but can't find the option.

Questions

AT&T prepaid

I I was recently having an issue with an online payment to add data to my account. My mother is in a nursing home so we do FaceTime a lot with the grandkids. The representative I spoke with not only fixed the problem, she actually told me there was a new plan available  for the same money and

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(5)

Accepted Solution

Liars

My wife and I were promised free phones by a representative from AT@T. She looked at our phones and guaranteed our phones would be free.  Turs out that is not the case.  AT@T customer service offers no help

Questions

Accepted Solution

postpaid plan as non US citizen / no SSN

I am often in the US work related for several months and would like to get a postpaid plan (Unlimited Premium). I know prepaid exist but its not an option for me, I need add ons that are not possible with prepaid. Can I get a postpaid plan as non US citizen? I dont have SSN or any other way on how

Questions

Accepted Solution

unlock paid off iphone

Our two iPhone installment plans were paid off in Sept 2022. We switched carriers in Oct 2023, and purchased new phones from the new carrier.  Since then we have been unsuccessful in unlocking the old phones from AT&T.  Keep seeing the message that installment plan is not paid off.&nb

Questions

Accepted Solution

No credit for trade in

Who can I contact regarding AT&T stating they never received my trade in phone. I sent it with the label they gave me and fed ex has proof that it was picked up And scanned but from there it is lost. Never received by At & t. I’ve called multiple times and they’ve even stated once that my c

Questions

Accepted Solution

Text messages being labeled as Spam

Our business line is unable to send out text messages to anyone on ATT because they labeled our number as Spam. It is not Spam. How do we get our number removed from their Spam filter?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.