Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(30935)
iPhone 14 Pro Max returned and erroneously counted as damaged

I sent in a 14 Pro Max as trade in and received an email today that it was counted as damaged and I will receive a $90 credit and therefore a charge of $660 on my next bill. I carefully read the trade in terms before sending in the phone and it met all conditions. The phone did have a scratch on the

Questions

Sales rep never called back….

We switched from Comcast to AT&T for internet. Right after installation a sales person came to the door, then spent about 4 hours (seriously) in our house giving us deals on switching from Verizon for our cell phones. Our new AT&T phones are to come today. She told us just call her when they

Questions

how to remove next up features

lines are cutting off when i wish to talk to an agent

Questions

Closed

Questions

Closed

Questions

Getting calls from people not in my phone but I know them and then them leaving a voice mail which is a recording of their voice mail.

Getting calls from people not in my phone but I know them and then them leaving a voice mail which is a recording of their voice mail. My phone is supposedly calling them and they say they didn't call me

Questions

Accepted Solution

When friend calls back he shows up on my id as a weird number

Any idea why when nick calls me back it shows up as 111111 a spam risk? He calls me from a landline.  

Questions

Return Process, and Installment Removal for iPhone Device Purchase

I made a big mistake switching to AT&T. The signal is terrible! The return process for the iPhone 15 Plus cannot be done in-store; it needs to be done by mail only. I received a notification from AT&T that my shipment was delivered on April 8, and that's it. I've been calling AT&T every

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

My text from two days ago got merged into a text sent today

Hello,  This is the first time happening to my wife and I but I figured I'd ask to see if anyone knows about it. So, I sent a text message to my wife today and it showed sent and correct on my phone. However, when the text arrived on her phone, she got my new text merged with a text i sent two days

Questions

Unlock Refurbished Phone

I recently bought a refurbished iphone SE 2020 edition off of the internet. It seems to be locked to att. When I submitted a request to unlock so I can use my own sim, the request bounced back and told me that IMEI for my phone was still unpaid. However, since I have just received my phone I cannot

Questions

Be the first to reply

(9)

Closed

Questions

Closed

Questions

Return Process, and Installment Removal for iPhone Device Purchase

I made a big mistake switching to AT&T. The signal is terrible! The return process for the iPhone 15 Plus cannot be done in-store; it needs to be done by mail only. I received a notification from AT&T that my shipment was delivered on April 8, and that's it. I've been calling AT&T every

Questions

Apple Logo Blinking

can you transfer data from an phone with the apple log blinking to a new iphone

Questions

Closed

Apple Logo Blinking

can you transfer data from an phone with the apple log blinking to a new iphone

Questions

iPhone listens to music but the screen is still bright

Hello,I have a problem to solve and would like to ask for help.While I was driving (Renault Scenic IV) and listening to music from my iPhone via R-Link, I noticed that the iPhone's screen continued to light up.Even if I turn it off with the right button, the screen turns back on automatically.Does a

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

déverrouiller un iPhone verrouillé sur iCloud

I would like to contact you to request your assistance regarding IPHONE XR BLUE 64GB-USA which I purchased second-hand. After making the purchase, I discovered that the device is currently locked to iCloud and I cannot access its features. I would like to point out that I am not a current Xfinity cu

Questions

Accepted Solution

When friend calls back he shows up on my id as a weird number

Any idea why when nick calls me back it shows up as 111111 a spam risk? He calls me from a landline.  

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone can

Get our best deal on the new Titanium iPhone 15 Pro, guaranteed

• New and existing customers can save
  • When you upgrade or add a new line
  • And choose any Unlimited Your Way® plan
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.