For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(15112)
not compatible to ATT

Got a text after activating that says my phone won't work on their system? (Edited per community guidelines)?

Questions

No longer showing read receipt in text

HI, My boyfriend and I both have the Samsung Galaxy S22+.  After he did the upgrade this weekend, neither one of us see or have the notifications of Delivered, read, etc.  We have not changed our settings, and they all show that we should be getting them 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Software update one ui 6 for s23 ultra

Ive been seeing online that other people with locked att phones have been able to get the one ui 6 update for their s23 ultra but when I try to do it it keeps saying software update interrupted, please try again in 24 hours. It has been saying this for months and I already have tried everything and

Questions

Accepted Solution

S22 Ultra no network connection (waiting on repair)

I experienced the same issue with my S22 Ultra, out of nowhere on Thursday February 8th. My wife has the same phone, on this network and does not have any issues. On Monday Feb 12, I went to the ATT store; they replaced 2 sim cards and finally used an ESIM. The phone worked while in the store. Later

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlock code incorrect

Received approval and an unlock code for a Samsung note 8. The code is incorrect. Contacted AT&T support and they advised I would need to submit the request through ATT prepaid. As far as I can tell, ATT prepaid does not have a separate procedure for unlocking devices. So what do I do?

Questions

Unlock CODE

AT-T Has been unable to give me the unlock code so I can move carriers- My phone is paid off and bill is zero'd out- I have heard other thread about other companies that can help with getting lock code - PLEASE HELP

Questions

Text message read receipts

My Samsung Galaxy a20 has stopped showing read receipts. When clicking on text messages, then the vertical dots, Settings, Chat settings, then Read receipts I do have it set to the On position for people to read when I have seen a message but why am I not seeing when others haven't read mine anymore

Questions

Galaxy S22 keeps losing the network

My wife’s Galaxy s22 Ultra keeps disconnecting from the network. She cannot receive phone calls or texts when this happens. We’ve replaced the SIM card and the issue persists. We reached out to AT&T technical support, they put a ticket in and said the issue was resolved. It’s not. Does anyone ha

Questions

"You tried to unlock your device too many times. Please try again after 24 hours." issue (going on for 2 weeks now) & MCK code?

(NOT A CUSTOMER AT AT&T.) Every time I attempt to unlock my phone from AT&T I would get a message saying: "You tried to unlock your device too many times. Please try again after 24 hours." I've waited 24 hours and I constantly got this for 2-3 weeks. I also dont know why, but when I got t

Questions

Voicemail won't work call gets - We're sorry your call cannot be completed at this time.

Sometime between the 17th and today my voicemail stopped working on my phone. Whenever someone calls they get "We're sorry your call cannot be completed at this time." I can answer the phone fine. I used ##004# to clear call forwarding and the settings show the same number as if I held 1 on the keyp

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Unlock code incorrect

Received approval and an unlock code for a Samsung note 8. The code is incorrect. Contacted AT&T support and they advised I would need to submit the request through ATT prepaid. As far as I can tell, ATT prepaid does not have a separate procedure for unlocking devices. So what do I do?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone gets

The new Samsung Galaxy S24+ on us, guaranteed

With eligible trade-in. Any year. Any condition.

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.