Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

AT&T Unlimited Your Way: Premium, (Elite), Extra, and Starter per line cost chart for consumer plans.

Elite: While you can't add Elite anymore, I included information on the differences so you could do calculations on adding lines to your plans. Priority: Premium and Elite are at a higher priority than Extra, Starter, and all other AT&T consumer plans (even fixed data plans). This is not a pub

Questions

(25240)

Accepted Solution

Insurance added during upgrade without permission by store employee

This is the second time this had happened where I go to a store, get an phone upgrade on a monthly plan, specifically say no insurance, yet on my next bill I see insurance added. It seems to me that this is something AT&T management is pushing on store employees to do for extra profits but obvi

Questions

Help please. My iPhone promotion from 4 months ago no longer exists?

TLDR: I'm hoping an honest ATT employee can look back and see the att.com promotion history for the 2022 iPhone SE (3rd gen) 64 gb between now and November 5, 2023. Full story: On November 5, 2023 I purchased an iPhone SE (3rd gen) on att.com. I'm a frugal person and had been using an iPhone 6s f

Questions

How AT&T stole 8k+ from one customer....

Hi Folks, I don't normally do this, but after 14 months, 7 calls, and the bill still growing every day... It's time someone, somewhere at AT&T takes notice and fixes things. Here's the history and time line...In July of 2022, AT&T reps hung out at Costco advertising their new fiber internet

Questions

Phone bill

I feel like you guys are robbing me I understand late fees and everything but I lowered my phone bill to the 76-77$ plan and I’m paying 17-18$ for my iPhone and you guys are charging me over 150-170$

Questions

International Plan--Phone will not roam!!!

Hello, I need help please. I just traveled to Denmark from USA, I have the international plan for $10 a day. It has always worked in the past. However, I cannot get it to work here. Can you please help? I can only access internet, maps etc if connected to wifi. Please help me. (Edited to remove pe

Questions

Accepted Solution

Phone bill assistance

Hello, I was wondering if there were anyway to help with a shut off/overdue notice on my phone bill. Unfortunately my fiance lost his job and I’m a stay at home mom. We have no income at this time until my fiance starts his new job. My children have important doctors appointments, which we will nee

Questions

please help me to find a bill issue.

My phone #(Edited as per the community guidelines), Pao (Edited as per the community guidelines) is me. 1). I received your Mar bill is $218.22 that included late payment fee. 2). In fact, I did the payment was on 02/25/24 that was on the time as it was my personal check. Its conformation number is

Questions

Cancel recent order

I need to cancel a recent order I made online but I do not have an account set up so it won’t let me. I am also unable to make an account because I don’t have an active phone number. Please help me cancel this order.

Questions

Cancelled Credits For A trade-in

so I traded in the phone back in August 2023 and they were giving me credits up until the beginning of 2024 when I called customer service they told me that because I canceled A separate line on my account in October of 2023 it cancels out my trade-in…these are two separate lines on my account and d

Questions

Clarification on installation fee

I don’t understand why lied and rip people off they are thevis and the company is sick they need to be shut down I delt with AT&T long long time ago they used to be the best company actually paid off devices with them now they have went in dam sane they out here ripping off people the comm

Questions

Be the first to reply

(3)
Help please. My iPhone promotion from 4 months ago no longer exists?

TLDR: I'm hoping an honest ATT employee can look back and see the att.com promotion history for the 2022 iPhone SE (3rd gen) 64 gb between now and November 5, 2023. Full story: On November 5, 2023 I purchased an iPhone SE (3rd gen) on att.com. I'm a frugal person and had been using an iPhone 6s f

Questions

Do you split your wireless payments? If so, what do you think of the new interface?

AT&T updated the interface for splitting wireless payments across multiple payment methods. It's terrible.  It's hard to get to, the interface is cumbersome, they identify cards by name when entering the payments and by the last for digits when reviewing the payments, and if you make a par

Questions

outage software update

I see we are getting a 5$ rebate for outage related to software upgrade recently. It is suppose to be avg cost for one day of service.  I am told that my rebate will be 5$ though I have 3 lines out for day each and guy with one line gets same $5.  ATT just trying to minimize cost for inco

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

What is does compensation for your time mean to you???

I have spent over 16 hours trying to sign up to ATT and then get the billing and promotions corrected. I initially called Dec 31, 2023 and was told today that I would actually be given the promotions that I was told I would get when I signed up.  I was told that I would be compensated for my t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Phone bill assistance

Hello, I was wondering if there were anyway to help with a shut off/overdue notice on my phone bill. Unfortunately my fiance lost his job and I’m a stay at home mom. We have no income at this time until my fiance starts his new job. My children have important doctors appointments, which we will nee

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.