Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(21736)
Missing Text Messages and Voicemail Notifications

When I turn my phone back on, after having it in airplane mode, I don't receive text messages from the time that it was off and I get no notifications of any voicemail messages. If I check my voicemail manually, I can retrieve the messages. However, the text messages never appear, even after I get o

Questions

Random "maintenance mode" blocked text messages for nearly two hours

I was not receiving expected text messages for nearly two hours. Then suddenly at least a dozen arrived at the same time. I called ATT to ask what was going on and they told me they detected "unusual network activity" in my neighborhood and put my phone into maintenance mode. Shouldn't we get some k

Questions

My ZTE K88 tablet wont connect to wifi

Whenever I try to connect it to the internet it just says "authentication failed" or "saved" and it wont connect.

Questions

How do I leave a review for my att representative?

I had a nice chat and wanted to be sure to pass on that information - what do I need to do to rate a specific representative from my recent chat?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Software

Tengo un s23 ultra pero no me llega la actualización a androide 14

Questions

IMEI numbers switched when moving data from one Android phone to a new Android phone

I bought my original Motorola Android cell phone from ATT and wanted to give it to my house mate after buying a new Android phone for myself. I was unaware that the old phone after 2 years with ATT was still locked. I followed the directions on the new phone to transfer data from my old phone. What

Questions

At&t won't unlock my fully paid phone

I've submitted several requests to unlock my phone but have been denied each time or it tells me I have not paid off my installment plan when I clearly have. Whenever it sends me to pay it off it says it's already been fulfilled. So I submit ANOTHER request just to be DENIED AGAIN. so I waited the 2

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Urgent Help Needed: Purchased Phone Blacklisted by AT&T

Hello, I hope this message finds you well. I recently purchased a Google Pixel 7a from a seller on Leboncoin, a platform based in France. Yesterday, to my dismay, I discovered that the phone has been blacklisted by AT&T. Unfortunately, the seller has deleted their account, and I do not have thei

Questions

Update

I checked for security updates. This comes up. Even though this is what my security thing notes Help!

Questions

Scammed - Forcing me to pay for 2 device promised free from trade in

I recently switched over from T-Mobile in August because ATT had a deal to trade in any old samsung device to get a new device free. I called the representative and they promised my family (3 devices) the promotion allowed for the S23 and Galaxy Flip/Fold devices are free with trade in. So we accept

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Random "maintenance mode" blocked text messages for nearly two hours

I was not receiving expected text messages for nearly two hours. Then suddenly at least a dozen arrived at the same time. I called ATT to ask what was going on and they told me they detected "unusual network activity" in my neighborhood and put my phone into maintenance mode. Shouldn't we get some k

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Urgent Help Needed: Purchased Phone Blacklisted by AT&T

Hello, I hope this message finds you well. I recently purchased a Google Pixel 7a from a seller on Leboncoin, a platform based in France. Yesterday, to my dismay, I discovered that the phone has been blacklisted by AT&T. Unfortunately, the seller has deleted their account, and I do not have thei

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone gets

The new Samsung Galaxy S24+ on us, guaranteed

With eligible trade-in. Any year. Any condition.

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.