Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6584)

Closed

DL Number

Is my DL number safe in the ActiveArmor App?

Questions

Conditional call forwarding stopped working to carriers other than AT&T

Sometime in March - conditional call forwarding stopped working to Google Voice. I have also tried to a Tracfone number and it fails. If I conditional call forward to another AT&T line it works fine. The symptom is an immediate disconnect as soon as the forward starts for unanswered or busy. Un

Questions

AT&T to Alexa Number sync quit working suddenly

we’ve had one of my AT&T wireless phones working fine with an echo device for years. All of a sudden this morning after successfully making a call, the next time I tried echo told me I’d run out of contacts I can’t have more than more than 10 contacts. Please help me troubleshoot!

Questions

Closed

Device Unlock not working

I am using an AT&T issued phone (model: V341U) and am trying to use the "Unlock Device" app, however the app simply opens, and then immediately closes. I went to "Google Play" and attempted to download the app again, however, the site explains that, "This app isn't compatible with your device

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how to retrieve old not deleted voice mails

how to retrieve old not deleted voice mails

Questions

International Day Pass Charge Cap

The AT&T rep told me that the max of 10 daily $10 fees per line is per monthly bill cycle, but that if I go over 10 days, the additional days will be billed in the next billing cycle. So days 11-30 are not at 'no additional charge', they are 'no additional charge that cycle'.  For example,

Questions

my youtube giving me problems

Hello, my youtube has been giving me problems on my alcatel flip phone it keeps giving me the message unable to connect I have restarted the phone I have tried everything i can think of. I don't know what to do. any help would be really appreciated

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unable to use ActiveArmour on my phone.

I have an Android radio in my car, and I use my phone's hotspot to connect it to the internet. When I turn on ActiveArmour, it disables my hotspot. How do I set up my phone to be able to use both at the same time?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Static Public IP SIM needed

I have a device that requires a public IP for remote management/access. Can someone from ATT please help me to get a SIM that has a public IP. I do have a business.

Questions

WiFi connection problem

I can't turn on wifi on my RAV4 2020. It says "Network connection currently unavailable" two months I try to connect no luck. I pay subscription.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.