Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6568)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Battery

I am unable to change my battery myself. Does AT&T have the capability to install a new battery in my device. If so was is the turnaround time and associated cost in doing so?

Questions

spam calls, more than half a dozen a day

Can someone from ATT explain why all of a sudden I started getting spam calls after switching from Tmobile to ATT??? I'm ridiculously getting a high number of calls the very next day after switching, definitely something to do with ATT. Should I ask for a full refund and switch back to the previous

Questions

Accepted Solution

Verizon callers cannot leave a voicemail on my iPhone 14 Pro on AT&T service

At least four Verizon friends cannot leave me a voicemail on my iPhone (I have AT&T as my carrier). My iPhone 14 Pro rings and if I don’t answer voicemail doesn’t take over, actually nothing more happens. This is my husband’s phone and we spent over an hour with 611 to no avail.

Questions

Wifi calling provision failed S22 ultra

When I try to activate my wifi calling I get a message saying provision failed and it is not working on this phone at all. If you can please help me out with this wifi problem I have I sure would be very grateful for the help

Questions

We hit a snag active armor for samsung flip5

I upgraded my phone and ever since I upgraded my phone I cannot activate my active armor on my new phone it keeps telling me we get a snack error code 13-01-05

Questions

Closed

What is SMSC number

Trying to set up wifi calling threw a app

Questions

OpenVPN Connection on 2 Cradlepoint IBR900 not working

I have 2 Cradlepoint IBR900 I want to connect using OpenVPN but I seem to be stuck behind ATT's NAT and I was wondering if there was someone I could talk to to get a publicly routable IP address for both so I can VPN my sites together.

Questions

Voicemail from blocked number

How do I stop getting voicemails from a blocked phone number? Very annoying.

Questions

Visual Voicemail

Have new Samsung S24+ and every time I open Visual Voicemail it prompts me to either choose SET UP or NOT NOW. I choose SET UP and it tells me whether I have any messages and can select * to close program. It them yields a screen that says it is checking my account information. Why does it take me t

Questions

How to get Active Armor to not block a known contact on my phone

a relative's number is being blocked by Active Armor. the number is in my contacts with their name, etc.  I get a notice that AA is blocking spam call and when looking at the log, AA says blocked nuisance call - 1 report.  I click on the Not Spam button and submit report.  Days later

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
We hit a snag active armor for samsung flip5

I upgraded my phone and ever since I upgraded my phone I cannot activate my active armor on my new phone it keeps telling me we get a snack error code 13-01-05

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Battery

I am unable to change my battery myself. Does AT&T have the capability to install a new battery in my device. If so was is the turnaround time and associated cost in doing so?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.