Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6578)
Unable to use ActiveArmour on my phone.

I have an Android radio in my car, and I use my phone's hotspot to connect it to the internet. When I turn on ActiveArmour, it disables my hotspot. How do I set up my phone to be able to use both at the same time?

Questions

Conversion of land line to cellular service.

It took me number of hours in the ATT corporate store in the Woodlands Texas to get this conversion done. After returning home I've received text message on one of the personal cell phones with ATT service that this conversion did not go through. I've called provided number and after another few hou

Questions

Accepted Solution

Where do I find out when my contract ends?

I have searched and followed the instructions all the way through and still have yet to find the date that my contract ends. I have paid off the phone so I would like to know when my contract ends and I can cancel.

Questions

Issue: Cannot enable Wi-fi calling for Motorola one 5G ace.

Issue: Cannot enable Wi-fi calling for Motorola one 5G ace. This is a supported device per AT&T's web site. https://www.att.com/idpassets/images/support/pdf/Compatible-Wi-Fi-Calling-Devices-on-ATT-Network.pdf Following AT&T's instructions to enable Wi-Fi calling for this phone ... at step 3

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Enabling wifi calling on OnePlus 12

I've spoke with att customer service twice about enabling wifi calling on my unlocked OnePlus 12 the first time they said I needed a software update that they'd send to me and never got. Next time they tried a few things and then created a support ticket. I still don't have wifi calling or video cal

Questions

Numbersync Missing - Samsung Galaxy watch 6 Classic and Note 20 Ultra 5g

Hello, NumberSync is missing from the watch. Not in the pull down list from the top and not in Connections area in settings. It's simply missing. It is connected to an ATT mobile plan. It can call and receive calls on the number assigned to it, with my Note turned off. It does not seem like

Questions

Accepted Solution

NextUp

How to remove NextUp from monthly charge. Phone is almost paid for, is certainly over half paid down.  

Questions

My unlocked Motorola Razr plus 2023 is missing "SIM Cards" option under "Network & Internet"

I have confirmed my phone (Motorola Razr Plus 2023) is unlocked and has two IMEI numbers. I am trying to use two sim cards for this phone (one sim, one esim). Somehow, I couldn't find the "SIM Cards" option under "Network & Internet", so, I am not able to add esim information. I followed this

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Termination

I am on the unlimited starter plan and I brought my own phone. Is there a termination fee if I want to cancel service. I can?t find anywhere on my account that says I?m in a contract with AT&T.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Transferring data from iphone SE to iphone 14

Can this be done with the devise-to-devise feature even though the SE has a sim card?  

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
We hit a snag active armor for samsung flip5

I upgraded my phone and ever since I upgraded my phone I cannot activate my active armor on my new phone it keeps telling me we get a snack error code 13-01-05

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Termination

I am on the unlimited starter plan and I brought my own phone. Is there a termination fee if I want to cancel service. I can?t find anywhere on my account that says I?m in a contract with AT&T.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Where do I find out when my contract ends?

I have searched and followed the instructions all the way through and still have yet to find the date that my contract ends. I have paid off the phone so I would like to know when my contract ends and I can cancel.

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.