Watching U-verse TV

Watching U-verse TV

Watch movies, shows, sports & more on U-verse TV.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(10147)
uverse tv app no longer available for download in amazon appstore after latest at&t update. When will you fix it?

at&t uverse tv app for firetv broken by your recent app update. Please fix ASAP.

Questions

The time for shows on the FOX news network is off by an hour

When I look at the guide, the FOX news channel shows have their scheduled time 1 hour later than what it should be. My brother has another provider and his still shows the usual times on his guide. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-verse app

Why doesn't the new U-verse app have local channels available? The old app did have local channels available.

Questions

Accepted Solution

ION TV no Longer Available?

Did ION TV get removed from the U450 package?

Questions

Showtime app sunsetting on April 30th

The subject says it all. This does NOT affect the Showtime TV channels or the Paramount+ app. This is not the decision of U-Verse, AT&T or DirecTV. https://variety.com/2024/digital/news/showtime-streaming-apps-shutting-down-1235968145/ Please see the Paramount+ and Showtime thread for details

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Paramount+ and Showtime

Paramountplus is now accepting U-verse credentials for login. Download the paramount+ app to your device and open it.  In a web browser, go to paramount plus.com/partner and select AT&T U-verse to login. There are a lot more movies and shows available now than on the deprecated Show

Questions

Official Solution

U-Verse picture freezing multiple times per hour

We have AT&T Fiber 1Gbps. 3 TVs, 1 with DVR (VIP 2262v2) is the one we watch most often. 1 box is wireless and the other is wired. There is nothing between besides the patch cables in and out and the Cat5e in the wall. Uverse picture will freeze for 2-5 seconds then resume.  It happens

Questions

Questions about the new U-Verse app

Just got the new app on mar 2, 2024 for my Houston Uverse account. There are several things I could do on the old app that I haven’t figured out how on the new app. I’ll just name one for now. When looking at the guide to see what is on, there are several channels missing.  Example

Questions

New U-Verse Android App

The new U-Verse app is TERRIBLE. To set a program to record, it tells you to go to the guide. But half the channels are missing from the guide. What are we supposed to do?

Questions

Recorded show was set up, but disappeared from Guide and is no longer set to record

I made sure that the first episode of Season 11 on Hallmark's When Calls the Heart was set to record (red button on) for Sunday, April 7 from 9-10 pm EDT. Now when I look at Scheduled Recordings it is not listed, although the following week (4/14) is still listed as scheduled and appears in the Guid

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
uverse tv app no longer available for download in amazon appstore after latest at&t update. When will you fix it?

at&t uverse tv app for firetv broken by your recent app update. Please fix ASAP.

Questions

Showtime app sunsetting on April 30th

The subject says it all. This does NOT affect the Showtime TV channels or the Paramount+ app. This is not the decision of U-Verse, AT&T or DirecTV. https://variety.com/2024/digital/news/showtime-streaming-apps-shutting-down-1235968145/ Please see the Paramount+ and Showtime thread for details

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

ION TV no Longer Available?

Did ION TV get removed from the U450 package?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.