Watching U-verse TV

Watching U-verse TV

Watch movies, shows, sports & more on U-verse TV.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(10133)
How To questions for new iOS app

Just got the new app on mar 2, 2024 for my Houston Uverse account. There are several things I could do on the old app that I haven’t figured out how on the new app. I’ll just name one for now. When looking at the guide to see what is on, there are several channels missing.  Example NBC ch 1002

Questions

Missing Ch1459 on UVerse TV

Ch1459 no longer available on UVerse TV ... please get this restored with the provider ZLiving .... we are paying for it in the U300 package and it should not be dropped.

Questions

I can not log back in to the U-verse App

I updated the app on my iphone and now the icon has a U-verse symbol but the name says DirecTV. When I try to login the App freezes after I give my credentials.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Paramount+ and Showtime

Paramountplus is now accepting U-verse credentials for login. Download the paramount+ app to your device and open it.  In a web browser, go to paramount plus.com/partner and select AT&T U-verse to login. There are a lot more movies and shows available now than on the deprecated Show

Questions

Closed

Lost my HD channels

I had AT&T set up my phone line yesterday, now I can't access any of the HD channels I always could before (U200)

Questions

Uverse programing guide errors

Every year, the F1 racing practice sessions, qualification session, and sometimes even the actual race are listed on either ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ETC. Almost every time it is the incorrect channel listing.  I record all the F1 and instead of getting F1,  I get Pat McAffry or some basketball

Questions

Closed

streaming

Hello I'm trying to stream live tv to follow the elections and I'm getting the following message: The operation couldn't be completed (downloadable agent error domain error -1423- the DRM client has not been provisioned with the necessary PKI) (QP1501) Please advise Thanks

Questions

Closed

Golf Channel recording problem

I have been having trouble getting a full Golf Channel show to record. Just tonite it showed I had recorded the full 1 1/2 hours of the WGC bracket show. However, when I tried to watch the playback stopped at just over 1 hour. The same happened with the Arnold Palmer tournament last week. We thought

Questions

Closed

Why is the power button on my remote control keeps flashing red?

I was watching TV and I paused my show. When I tried to hit play to resume my show all the remote control did was Flash red over & over.  Now my tv is still stuck on pause and the remote control is still FLASHING RED!! HELP!!!

Questions

Closed

ESPN2 (Channel 1606) Picture Quality is Awful

Been watching the SEC softball tournament on the SEC Network the last couple of days. The semifinals moved to ESPN2 today.  The picture quality is terrible on ESPN2.  It looks to me like it is in 30 frames per second versus the usual 60 frames per second.   The picture is not as

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.