Watching U-verse TV

Watching U-verse TV

Watch movies, shows, sports & more on U-verse TV.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(10138)
Uverse new 7.4.3 version apps

I had problems signing in related to the new updated streaming application. After weeks dealing with customer service, I found someone with the solution.  Since this it is a totally new application platform it won't except your current ID or Password.  Request a temporary password and log

Questions

How To questions for new iOS app

Just got the new app on mar 2, 2024 for my Houston Uverse account. There are several things I could do on the old app that I haven’t figured out how on the new app. I’ll just name one for now. When looking at the guide to see what is on, there are several channels missing.  Example NBC ch 1002

Questions

Uverse related apps

The uverse app and any app associated with my u200 channels will not run on any of my iOS devices. The error message says I am not allowed to view this content. I have tried multiple chats with ATT reps and all they will tell me is it’s an app issue. No it is a uverse issue. The apps are not recogni

Questions

Closed

Picture and Audio cutting on and off

Local Channel 2, NBC, picture and audio cutting on and off every few seconds. Receiver has been reset with no improvement. All other channels are fine.

Questions

Nippon TV on screen guide not matching what the channel is showing

Since TV Japan is being discontinued, Nippon TV is taking it's place but I've noticed that what the guide says is showing is off fro what is actually showing, usually by a few hours. It makes it hard to know what is available to watch or record shows because everything is off.

Questions

For over three years: U-Verse Movies on Demand freeze and glitch.

Basically, I call up the HELP line, and reboot everything and sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work. Does AT&T offer something more reliable than U-Verse to watch movies on demand? The DVR is no longer used for recordings - I shut down this service long ago. Fiber is coming to my ho

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

U-Verse Movies on Demand freeze and glitch. Even the previews. It is like watching a bad antenna reception.

See the subject line. I had fiber optics put in so the speed is very fast so ideas? I did not have this problem when the movies I could rent were not HD and now they are all HD so is that it? Or a bad connector someplace? The U-Verse TV comes in fine so ?? I went through the usual reboot stuff, o

Questions

Some channels not auto resizing

Some of the older channels that still show programs that were originally in 4 x 3 format such as #578 #70 #73 and some others do not auto resize the programs to the newer 16X9 video format that is currently in use by about every television. They used to auto size automatically and about 1 or 2 month

Questions

Uverse application

Are other Android users having problems with login to the recent updated version of Uverse Tv application? It gives me an "invalid credentials" message. However, I can use the same ID and password and login into MyATT application.

Questions

Missing Ch1459 on UVerse TV

Ch1459 no longer available on UVerse TV ... please get this restored with the provider ZLiving .... we are paying for it in the U300 package and it should not be dropped.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.