U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to install, troubleshoot & fix your equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8109)
Picture freeze up

Uverse customer for may years. Changed to fiber internet less than a year ago. service has gone downhill since. The internet seems to be working fine and the speed is doing fine also. Picture freezes or locks up. Happens on all tv's, channel change fixes it for a moment. All of our set boxes are on

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

att cable accesibility features for blind

shopping around. comcast is expensive. but they do offer good accessibility for blind ppl. audio description, reads the tv guide to me etc. do you offer this?

Questions

I called AT&T support, but promised equipment never arrived.

I called the AT&T help line and requested U-verse support. I told the agent that one of my U-verse remotes had quite a few buttons that had become unresponsive. The agent offered to send me a replacement, but it never arrived, and I never received any email or other confirmation that it would be

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

BEE SWARM in ATT Box in yard

Hi, I tried to call customer service but was given an agent whose first language was not English. He did not know what a bee was and eventually told me the only thing to do is call 911 which obviously is not the right answer. Anyway, could someone please reach out to me to get the bee swarm removed

Questions

Accepted Solution

Sound

I was having sound issues with u-verse remote. I have sound now, but when I push volume on remote control, I have a horn on the upper right corner of tv  screen.  How do I get rid of it and go back to the volume line at the bottom of the screen? Thanks

Questions

Uverse Fiber Optic TV freeze ups

After weeks of advertising, we allowed AT&T to "upgrade" our service to fiber optic. The internet is VERY fast, and all the TVs were working when the technician left the house. Several hours later, the TV picture froze for a little over a minute, and then came back on after missing that minute o

Questions

DVR not scheduling my programs.

I had the old silver box for several years and up until a few weeks ago my programs on the DVR would show about 14 days of recordings under my recordings. It finally just froze up and I called I contacted AT&T and was sent a new Arris HD DVR VIP2262 V2 box. I got the box changed out but still ha

Questions

PEG channel/Channel 99

Good afternoon, I work for a municipality in North Alabama, and we are having trouble locating the current PEG channel standards/specifications. Our current media encoder is needing to be replaced, and we are looking to replace it with a new media encoder that is still compatible with our current C

Questions

remotes

We have four tv boxes. 2 remotes quit working but we managed swapping 2 back and forth. Today a third one quit working. My question is how do I obtain replacements for these? I have the black remotes with S10-S2 on the back of the remote.ThanksBud

Questions

Uverse recivers

Been having trouble with my primary receiver/dvr. Uverse randomly shuts down. Sometimes it reboots, other times I have to unplug- plug back in. If I replace my primary receiver, do I also have to replace the receiver I use for a second TV?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
PEG channel/Channel 99

Good afternoon, I work for a municipality in North Alabama, and we are having trouble locating the current PEG channel standards/specifications. Our current media encoder is needing to be replaced, and we are looking to replace it with a new media encoder that is still compatible with our current C

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Closed

att cable accesibility features for blind

shopping around. comcast is expensive. but they do offer good accessibility for blind ppl. audio description, reads the tv guide to me etc. do you offer this?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.