Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8451)

Closed

How do I get ATT to install a cell phone tower near me?

I have no internet in my place of work and they do not provide wifi for our phones just for our computers, I have had enough

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I have no internet in my place of work and they do not provide wifi for our phones just for our computers, I have had enough

Questions

Issues with WIFI calling not working when it should

So the AT&T service in the area I live in is horrible. Service constantly shows 4-5 bars of service of 4G LTE or even 5G but the upstream on this service is horrible at best. When on voice calls people constantly can't hear my side of the call and data upstream is virtually non-existent. This is

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T callers unable to reach Ring Central phone numbers

At of 3/11 @ 8:00pm we have detected that people using AT&T are unable to reach our Ring Central business phone numbers. They get a has busy when calling.  Ring Central believes it is a routing problem from AT&T

Questions

Abilene, Texas

The service has been absolutely terrible for 3 months in Abilene, TX. Getting worse by the day it seems. Cannot send texts, takes forever to load, and half the time shows no service. Frustrating for paying so much a month. Fix your towers and service!!

Questions

AT&T calles Intermeida registered lines gets fast busy tone

If AT&T calls a phone that is hosted from Intermedia it gets fast busy tone but if you call from Intermedia to AT&T it works properly.

Questions

Network mode setting not available

I just switched from AT&T to T-Mobile. I had used a 5G network previously on my AT&T plan, but I switched it back to 4G LTE because AT&T wanted too much. T-Mobile offers 5G on all their plans. I have the Galaxy A52 5G (and my wife's phone is the Galaxy A51 5G; same situation applies). Af

Questions

Accepted Solution

International Roaming Day Pass

While on a recent trip to Aruba, my ATT International Day Pass kicked in as usual. The problem was when I went to actually use my phone, it connected automatically to a carrier named SETAR and nothing was going through, no calls or texts. When I manually changed to the other carrier on the island, D

Questions

Poor Network Coverage

Why is coverage so poor in South Garland area near I-30? Coverage is very spotty and inconsistent than it's ever been. I had a rep even tell me it was because of a lake that's 3-4 miles east of me was the reason for the spottiness. Really at this point I'm just ready to pull the plug because there's

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Ongoing post-outage phone issues (some major)

Since the outage in February, I continue to have two kind of major issues: 1. Last week: Other people call me, get one ring, and then dead silence. No AT&T voicemail, no on-device iOS voicemail (it's disabled). Just dead air. 2. This week: On phone with other parties, and I break up/they can't

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T callers unable to reach Ring Central phone numbers

At of 3/11 @ 8:00pm we have detected that people using AT&T are unable to reach our Ring Central business phone numbers. They get a has busy when calling.  Ring Central believes it is a routing problem from AT&T

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.