Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Plans & Features

Plans & Features

The AT&T PREPAID plans and add-ons that meet your need.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(4114)
Does "Text Message" pre-paid account ADD ON include in/out-going texts AND in/out-going texts w/pics

Text messages cost me $0.20 for each in AND out going text. $0.25 for in/out going text w/data, AKA a text with an attached picture. Does the 200 Text Message/month pre-paid account ADD ON include ALL in/out going texts w/ or wo/ pics? THANKS.

Questions

How when I leave the house my Wi-Fi

Questions

Closed

Questions

Migration to Prepaid

1) I tried to move from AT&T post paid, you term for end of month. To AT&T prepaid. As i normally carried a credit balance. 2) I was transferred to a person who stated they were migration. I asked if I needed to add to my credit balance of $145 to meet their requirements for $300 deposit for prepaid

Questions

Not receiving 5g as I should

I'm paying for the most expensive plan specifically for the unlimited 5g and am only receiving 4g+ lte on my Asus rog phone 6. To clarify I use to receive 5g but have noticed a drop in quality lately and that I no longer see 5g. Why should I continue paying for a premium plan if I'm not receiving th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Apple watch

I have a prepaid account and am thinking about adding Apple Watch. Can I add to my $30/ month plan? How much per month extra will it cost?

Questions

Difference Between Prepaid Unlimited 5G Plan and Value Plus VL Postpaid Plan?

I'm on the Value Plus VL plan now. They look almost the same, they both offer unlimited talk, text and data and 5G access. However, I notice the unlimited prepaid plan mentions unlimited "high speed data" while the Value Plus VL plan says they will slow speeds if the network is busy. Is there much d

Questions

Closed

Supposed to have 5G and my phone only shows 4G

I am new to ATT and I am supposed to have 5G but my phone is only showing 4G

Questions

Is it common for at&t to steal trade-in phones?

So, I was suckered into the Trade-in promotion last February, and I've been fighting to get one of my trade-in credits ever since. The phone they haven't given me the trade-in credit on was in mint shape, and I miss the phone so much. It was so much better than the phone I "traded" it for, that I'm

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I lost my SIM card how do I deactivate it??

I lost my SIM card I wanna buy a new one and deactivate my other. Or can I just deactive it because I won?t be using a new one

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

NEW PLAN

Unlimited talk, text, and data

Get the essentials for a great price with Mexico & Canada included.

$40/mo.
After $10/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $50/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.