Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Plans & Features

Plans & Features

The AT&T PREPAID plans and add-ons that meet your need.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(4118)
It appears that wi-fi calling has disappeared.

Samsung Galaxy S20 5G shoes on the approved list for wifi calling but there is no visible option to turn it on. It used to be on the phone but appears to have been removed. I need this fixed. Please help

Questions

Active mobile hotspot

It's not letting me I have a 45 dollar package

Questions

Need a prepay plan

Need a prepaid plan but I want to use my number please? I just got my at&t prepaid phone in the mail today

Questions

I got an att Epin code and want to become an att user but I need eSIM and only use the Epin code

I got an att Epin code and want to become an att user but I need eSIM and only use the Epin code. Any help is appreciated.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Prepaid plan

I bought a 10 prepaid plan card at Dollar General it's not an activation plan I have code can you apply it

Questions

International roaming plan for 1 month on prepaid

I am travelling outside of USA for a month and want to keep international roaming on for my prepaid number. I currently see a 7 days plan available only. Is there an international roaming plan that is valid for a longer duration?

Questions

Difference Between Prepaid Unlimited 5G Plan and Value Plus VL Postpaid Plan?

I'm on the Value Plus VL plan now. They look almost the same, they both offer unlimited talk, text and data and 5G access. However, I notice the unlimited prepaid plan mentions unlimited "high speed data" while the Value Plus VL plan says they will slow speeds if the network is busy. Is there much d

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International Travel Add On

Daughter will be in Europe on a school trip. I want her to be able to purchase the International Travel Add On when she arrives. Instructions say: "Buy the add-on by replying to the text you get from us when you reach your destination." Are there any other steps like passwords or logging into an acc

Questions

Does "Text Message" pre-paid account ADD ON include in/out-going texts AND in/out-going texts w/pics

Text messages cost me $0.20 for each in AND out going text. $0.25 for in/out going text w/data, AKA a text with an attached picture. Does the 200 Text Message/month pre-paid account ADD ON include ALL in/out going texts w/ or wo/ pics? THANKS.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How when I leave the house my Wi-Fi

How when I leave the house my Wi-Fi

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

NEW PLAN

Unlimited talk, text, and data

Get the essentials for a great price with Mexico & Canada included.

$40/mo.
After $10/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $50/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.