Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Phones, Tablets & Devices

Phones, Tablets & Devices

The phones, tablets & devices that keep you connected with AT&T PREPAID.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(3794)
Phone not receiving messages from iOS and automated numbers.

This has been happening for about a month now. At least once a week, my phone (Google Pixel 7 Pro) will stop receiving any messages from all automated numbers as well as iOS users. Sometimes this fixes itself when I restart my phone, sometimes it doesn't and I seemingly just have to wait. This is st

Questions

Unlock device app made for an older version of android

I requested to unlock a prepaid phone of which the line has been discontinued. I got an email with the link and I submitted the request but the request was saying it has been denied because the phone should have an unlock app which I need to use. The phone does NOT have this app and when I try to in

Questions

Using local eSIM with contract on my iPhone 15

I have a contract can I use a local eSIM instead of international travel. i am going out of the country for 2 months.

Questions

How do I get an actual AT&T rep on the phone?

I'm trying to speak to an AT&T rep directly but the automated service won't put me through. I need help with my prepaid phone.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My phone is sending all calls straight to voicemail

My phone sends all calls straight to voicemail

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Stock firmware/scatter files for Tinno U668AA Motivation Max.

I am currently in dire need of the link to download stock firmware for the Ti nno U668AA which is the at&t Motivation Max branded phone. I have custom firmware and the device is stuck booting into fastboot mode. I have looked EVERYWHERE online and the site and its ONLY offered, "ota." I NEED the

Questions

Unlocking

I have a Motorola Moto g powered 2023 how do I carrier unlock if I'm not the original owner? What do I need to do to carrier unlock?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lost iPhone

How can I locate my lost iPhone if I don't know my login info to sign into my account?

Questions

Closed

Network unlock

I want to lock my at&t phone the phone network is already unlocked so I want to lock it back again

Questions

Network unlock

I want to lock my at&t phone the phone network is already unlocked so I want to lock it back again

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Phone not receiving messages from iOS and automated numbers.

This has been happening for about a month now. At least once a week, my phone (Google Pixel 7 Pro) will stop receiving any messages from all automated numbers as well as iOS users. Sometimes this fixes itself when I restart my phone, sometimes it doesn't and I seemingly just have to wait. This is st

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My phone is sending all calls straight to voicemail

My phone sends all calls straight to voicemail

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Stock firmware/scatter files for Tinno U668AA Motivation Max.

I am currently in dire need of the link to download stock firmware for the Ti nno U668AA which is the at&t Motivation Max branded phone. I have custom firmware and the device is stuck booting into fastboot mode. I have looked EVERYWHERE online and the site and its ONLY offered, "ota." I NEED the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will AT&T send my trade in phone back to me if I don?t accept their value

Using trade in for credit on purchase of a new phone. If I don?t like ATT?s offer, can I get phone back?

Questions

Accepted Solution

How good does this works?

Being somewhere, where there?s no internet

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

NEW PLAN

Unlimited talk, text, and data

Get the essentials for a great price with Mexico & Canada included.

$40/mo.
After $10/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $50/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.