Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Phones, Tablets & Devices

Phones, Tablets & Devices

The phones, tablets & devices that keep you connected with AT&T PREPAID.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(3765)
Unlocking Moto G Power 2022

I need help unlocking my phone. The app does not work the website tells me to use the app and Motorola tells me to talk to at&t. My phone is prepaid and is well over a year old and has had service the entire time isn't on an installment plan or stolen. It was a Christmas gift from my sister and stil

Questions

AT&T Wireless phone dOES NOT RING

I have ATT wireless on Verizon wire. My phone only rings once . I set it for four rings

Questions

Accepted Solution

Tikee Camera

I have an Enlaps Tikee camera and I purchased an ATT prepaid sim card. I need help getting it set up. Do I need to activate the sim card with a different device or can I just put the sim card in the Tikee and input the APN, PIN, User, Password, and PIN 2. If so, what do I fill in for: APN: PI

Questions

Roaming in Mexico

I recently purchased and transferred all my old phone info onto this new OnePlus Nord N30 5G. Today I was in Mexico and my roaming was on & do not disturb was not on. Yet, my daughter tried to call me & it said I was do not disturb and I was unable to use the internet....Am I missing someth

Questions

Closed

Getting PUK

Getting PUK

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Someone using my iPhones

We have someone using our apps, email and about everything on our phones. If we change passwords he just changes them to his. If we delete account he recovers it. How do we get rid of him? Is he using my WiFi or my Apple account? How can I find out?

Questions

Possible unlocking issues w/ prepaid phone?!

Since I'm not getting much help elsewhere I figured I'd post here. Long story short...I have 2 prepaid phones we've had for a couple years (though had the accounts for ages). Both phones are unlock eligible as well and even more so within the last couple months I used the unlock app as advised.&nbs

Questions

Could u please check my imei and tell me the bill.I wanna konw how much rest I need to pay.

Its my imei (Edited to remove personal information)

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim Locked

My phone is sim locked in settings cant use dil on it can you please remove the sim lock restriction and I am from Pakistan just purchased the mobile from here

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can someone hack or track or clone an iPhone

My apps are being hacked and it?s very hard to explain what is happening however, I will try my best to explain what is going on when I call a customer service rep for one of my apps I get the same person for my customer service

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)

Closed

Getting PUK

Getting PUK

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

NEW PLAN

Unlimited talk, text, and data

Get the essentials for a great price with Mexico & Canada included.

$40/mo.
After $10/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $50/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.