Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7573)
Your rudeness

I was a prepaid customer of yours for years, but ordered new phones from Verizon yesterday. Tired of your rudeness. I had autopay for years and every month you would send messages saying " your plan will renew in 10 day's and you will save money, if you have money in your account. HOW RUDE!!!! I com

Questions

How to reset PIN/password with a data only device

Hello, I have a device with data only. I do not remember my PIN or my password and I cannot log into my prepaid account online. When I try to do "Forgot password" it says it can send me a temporary password or PIN via text message, however my device is data only and does not recieve SMS. There is no

Questions

Paygonline account locked

Old and new password not working and phone number is locked so no reset password

Questions

Phone Blacklisted in the DR by Claro Telecom

Hello - my phone stopped being able to receive/make calls yesterday, called ATT and went to the store, they keep telling me my phone has been blacklisted in the Dominican Republic - but they can't do anything and it's the phone, funny, because the phone is not lost/stolen with Apple or on the device

Questions

Can't Re-Enroll in Auto Pay After Card Update

I recently had to get a new debit card with a new number, once I had the new one I shredded my old one. I didn't update the new info on my prepaid account until after I got the text that my account couldn't be charged. When I went to log in to change it I couldn't remember my password so I reset it.

Questions

Prepaid wireless card

The first two numbers of the pin on my prepaid card are scratched off where I can't see them. I chatted online and went to an att store. No one is willing to help. Why use such a poor system if you're not going to do anything to help fix the problem. I can't believe a big company like att just rips

Questions

Prepaid cards activated but not working

My wife and I bought 2 prepaid cards from the online store (the $25/mo 1yr prepaid). We received them, put them in our phones and received the activation sms. Activation went ok "your sim is active and almost ready to go", but we waited several hours (almost 12h now) and still no service. Tried cal

Questions

Number is reserved

Hello I have attempted to call 1-800-331-0500 many times but could never get to a person. Our number is reserved and we can't get it unblocked. We got a prepaid sim card but don't want it anymore. I tried to go in store to set it up. But they say the number is reserved. Please unreserve the number s

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

PUK AT&T

Getting PUK

Questions

Wrong number in “About Phone” section of Setting/Group texting issue

Hi, I have an AT&T prepaid Android device. I have two questions: 1) Wrong phone in “About Phone” section When I setup of my new phone, a phone number was assigned to me. I contacted AT&T wireless to have my personal phone number ported to my AT&T phone, which was successful. However, in

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

PUK AT&T

Getting PUK

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

NEW PLAN

Unlimited talk, text, and data

Get the essentials for a great price with Mexico & Canada included.

$40/mo.
After $10/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $50/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.