Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7592)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does my signal icon show full bars but is transparent?And I can’t make and receive call or text even use data

I got a gmail say my phone number transfer complete,and it told me to restart my phone,and I do it but when I turn in back on the signal icon becomes transparent,and I can’t use the eSIM,can’t make a calls or receive calls and text,data.i am using AT&T prepaid and I was activate today

Questions

Change visual voicemail

Lost it prepaid.

Questions

Payment made to renew my plan

I made my payment yesterday at the local At&T store, like I did last month for the 30.00 monthly plan but it hasn't renewed. Is there something on the receipt or a refill pin that I need to get my plan renewed.

Questions

Prepaid wrong name

I purchased SIMS 2 1 For me 1 for my Ex. I paid for my plan yet they have his name on my phone number how do I change it?

Questions

Never again!

My wife and I are Snowbirds who've been using AT&T for 5-6 months every year for the last decade. As usual I wanted to suspend my account when it came due on the 5th of April.  So in the middle of March I took it off auto pay via my online account.  On the 4th of April when I was back

Questions

Closed

Change voicemail password

Lost it

Questions

Think twice before porting your numbers from Red Pocket to AT&T prepaid

Switching from Red Pocket to AT&T was the worst experience I ever had with any wireless provider in my life. Prepaid customer service representatives hired by the company is huge waste of money for AT&T. I switched 4 lines and every single line took me literally being on the phone 5 hours ea

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I. Verify my identity

You canceled my order and want me to verify identity

Questions

Lost AT&T prepaid number due to cancellation while overseas

I am travelling overseas for an extended period, and my AT&T prepaid SIM has become deactivated as my autopay has apparently failed (I didn't receive any email notification about it). I am absolutely desperate to get my number back; it is my contact number for friends and family, and it is link

Questions

Prepaid sim card expiry?

I'm Canadian. Purchased a prepaid AT&T sim card in Great Falls for a tripto Utah in March.  Back home now but will be in Washington State in May.  How do I find out if I can still use that SIM card in May?  I do not have a pin, so can't get through any of the support options. Tha

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does my signal icon show full bars but is transparent?And I can’t make and receive call or text even use data

I got a gmail say my phone number transfer complete,and it told me to restart my phone,and I do it but when I turn in back on the signal icon becomes transparent,and I can’t use the eSIM,can’t make a calls or receive calls and text,data.i am using AT&T prepaid and I was activate today

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I. Verify my identity

You canceled my order and want me to verify identity

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

NEW PLAN

Unlimited talk, text, and data

Get the essentials for a great price with Mexico & Canada included.

$40/mo.
After $10/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $50/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.