Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7584)
Lost AT&T prepaid number due to cancellation while overseas

I am travelling overseas for an extended period, and my AT&T prepaid SIM has become deactivated as my autopay has apparently failed (I didn't receive any email notification about it). I am absolutely desperate to get my number back; it is my contact number for friends and family, and it is link

Questions

Prepaid sim card expiry?

I'm Canadian. Purchased a prepaid AT&T sim card in Great Falls for a tripto Utah in March.  Back home now but will be in Washington State in May.  How do I find out if I can still use that SIM card in May?  I do not have a pin, so can't get through any of the support options. Tha

Questions

Accepted Solution

Ported out from prepaid

I ported my number out and now I can't log in to cancel account and autopay

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Prepaid maximum account balance

What is the maximum account balance you are allowed to have on an AT&T prepaid account? I have heard different amounts such as $500, $700, and $899. Also what will happen if you go over the limit? Thanks.

Questions

Closed

Prepaid cards activated but not working

My wife and I bought 2 prepaid cards from the online store (the $25/mo 1yr prepaid). We received them, put them in our phones and received the activation sms. Activation went ok "your sim is active and almost ready to go", but we waited several hours (almost 12h now) and still no service. Tried cal

Questions

Accepted Solution

How do I cancel my prepaid account

I have a prepaid account. I have chosen another cell provider. How do I make sure that AT&T does not have a lock on my phone? I own the phone and AT&T was never involved with the phone just the service. The website is useless.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

What do these code means on my bill?

Some numbers are coming in as codes. What do they mean1C0DE902431C0DE81787

Questions

Accepted Solution

Inactive account

Did not make a timely payment so phone number is now inactive. Need to get it reactivated.

Questions

Accepted Solution

transfer old number to new device

I have lost my phone. I have tried the find my phone feature. Don't care about the device, but I must be able to use my old number. What do I do? Already have new device to transfer number to

Questions

signing up for an AT&T user ID

I have a new AT&T prepaid phone the Samsung Galaxy A 14 5G I need to sign up for an account when I sign up I need my billing zip code and I need either the phone number or account number. okay I enter my AT&T phone number and zip code to sign up next page I need my billing account number...

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

How do I cancel my prepaid account

I have a prepaid account. I have chosen another cell provider. How do I make sure that AT&T does not have a lock on my phone? I own the phone and AT&T was never involved with the phone just the service. The website is useless.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Ported out from prepaid

I ported my number out and now I can't log in to cancel account and autopay

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

NEW PLAN

Unlimited talk, text, and data

Get the essentials for a great price with Mexico & Canada included.

$40/mo.
After $10/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $50/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.