Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(14118)

Accepted Solution

Unlock phone

I bought a phone from somone and found out locked by AT&T I want to pay balance bill of this phone I dont have any account? I have IMEI number? ( Edited as per community guidelines) only please unlock my phone

Questions

Accepted Solution

340 area code no longer supported by AT&T

I have been advised that AT&T will no longer be supporting 340 area codes as of 4/6/2024. I cannot change my number so AT&T have advised that I must switch to another carrier. I have a balance remaining on my prepaid account of approximately $500. Can this balance be transferred to another n

Questions

Incoming text in abroad using prepaid AT&T

Hello! This query may have been answered in the past so hoping for your patience. I’m planning to travel abroad and will bring my prepaid phone.  Can I receive incoming text or call from the US?  If not, what option do I take?   Thanks much in advance! 

Questions

New Prepaid account - No internet, no phone number.

Bought a years worth of ATT prepaid online, and ported my number from Mint in the process. Everything seemed to work.  Got the sim yesterday, and installed it in my unlocked Pixel 6 Pro.    24 hours later I still don't have my phone number, and my phone is telling me I'm out of data

Questions

Cant use either phone.

I bought 2 prepaid att phone online. I first attempted to put my old sim card in my new phone. It wouldn't work so I switched it back to the new sim card. Activated the phone, paid another 40$ for a new plan with the new phone #, and because I purchases it online, it says I need to take it back to t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Phone purchased from Target.com saying to take it to store for activation

I just received my prepaid phone from Target.com and went through the activation of the prepaid plan for the sim card and when I try making a call I get the voice message that the phone needs to be brought to the store for activation.  I have seen other posts saying you can send a copy of the

Questions

Como puedo recuperar mi numero o el chip

Buenos dia quisiera saber como pueod recuperaf mi numero o el chip es q m asaltaron y me quitaro  el celular quisiera saber como puedo recuperaf mi numero

Questions

Unused plan before creating a Family Plan

I wanted to create a monthly multi line family plan. https://www.paygonline.com/websc/multiline.html I carefully read the important information https://www.paygonline.com/websc/openPage.html?linkText=impDetails  Which states: If you have money remaining in your individual account and don't n

Questions

I lost my number and want to get it back

I lost my number and want to get it back

Questions

Device unlock app

I've been trying for days to get my fully paid for device unlocked to use on another service. It meets all of the requirements to be unlocked. The device unlock app on my phone does Not work. It is only a blank white screen. How can I possibly unlock it from my device when your app doesn't work??

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Device unlock app

I've been trying for days to get my fully paid for device unlocked to use on another service. It meets all of the requirements to be unlocked. The device unlock app on my phone does Not work. It is only a blank white screen. How can I possibly unlock it from my device when your app doesn't work??

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Unlock phone

I bought a phone from somone and found out locked by AT&T I want to pay balance bill of this phone I dont have any account? I have IMEI number? ( Edited as per community guidelines) only please unlock my phone

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

NEW PLAN

Unlimited talk, text, and data

Get the essentials for a great price with Mexico & Canada included.

$40/mo.
After $10/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $50/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.