AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T Phone Equipment

All you need to know about your battery backups and equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(3537)
Autocharged cost

I use prepaid minute plan. Recently, I have been charged transaction cost ($0.05 - $0.1) multiple times/ day, though I do not answer phone calls, voicemail or send messages. It is non-sense and starts to erode my budget. May you please give an explanation?

Questions

Remove telephone poles

I have several old telephone poles on my property and wondering what process is involved in removing them? I will gladly cut them them down if permitted. I just need to know who to contact.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cable wire down

Need help with a cable wire down at (Edited to remove personal information)

Questions

display on CL2909 goes blank

The screen on my CL2909 has gone blank. I have installed a new set of batteries.  Pushing any of the buttons beneath the display has no effect. Without the display I cannot program numbers. The display contrast was not changed prior to the screen going blank, I could easily read the scre

Questions

Non digital fax machine

Without using WiFi , can AT&T provide a connection for a traditional fax machine

Questions

Accepted Solution

1740 Digital Answering System - System Will Not Record Messages If A Call Is Made While Someone Else Is On The Line

Hi there - I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a 1740 Digital Answering System that is set up and does record messages. However, it will only take messages if the phone rings through to voicemail. The system will not take a message if I'm on the line with someone, and another person calls at the

Questions

ATT Telephone System 945

Is the ATT Telephone System 945, analog or digital? I know it was discontinued years ago. Thank you.

Questions

Release of easement

@ATTHelp I own a property in Florida that has an easement recorded in 1961 for Southern Bell. We do not believe it is in use and would like to obtain a release of easement. Our local municipality has no interest in the easement - it is solely for Southern Bell which was acquired by AT&T. Please

Questions

My ex husband removed me from the account and reported my phone as stolen

My ex husband removed me from the account and reported my phone stolen so he could get an insurance claim. I paid for this phone and he even took the remaining balance of it out of child support. He won't call and ask AT&T to un-blacklist it. I have the receipts that it was paid off and AT&T

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cable wire down

Need help with a cable wire down at (Edited to remove personal information)

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.