Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(12846)
Retrieve Text Messages from Airplane Mode

I was traveling for a week and had my iphone 15 on airplane mode. When I turned off the airplane mode, the text messages did not come through. Is there any way to retrieve the messages? Is there any way to prevent this from happening again?

Questions

SMS over WiFi issues continue

I’ve searched the vast similar issues reported here. My problem: SMS, MMS, and group texts frequently either, aren’t received ever, come in all at once in a dump and out of order, and when sending it’s either delayed significantly, or kicks back that the message was not sent and I have to attempt to

Questions

PlayStation portal not connecting with AT&T hotspot

I am unable to use my PlayStation portal on att hotspot service. I can connect via other services WiFi and hotspots. It is only att that does not allow my device to make a solid connection. I am certain there is some type of blocking either on purpose or not that is preventing my device from making

Questions

Accepted Solution

how do i find the location of a phone when a call was made?

these has to be a log that shows what cell tower was being used, right?

Questions

Email-to-SMS not working

For the past 3-4 months I, along with other IT folks at my place of work, are not receiving our email-to-sms alerts sent from our mail server. I have scoured the internet looking for answers, emailed abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net as well as mobilityabuse@att.com, and performed my own testing.  I hav

Questions

Missing text

My friend can't see when I text her, but I can see her messages. I have a Samsung Galaxy A52 S and she have a IPhone 10 or 11. Can you please help me???

Questions

Can't send SMS with Wi-Fi calling enabled

My phone, a Pixel 6, has for many months had sporadic issues sending (and presumably receiving) text messages when my phone is connected to Wi-Fi calling. This happens anywhere I connect to Wi-Fi up and down California and has actually occurred on two separate Pixel 6 phones. I have tried using an e

Questions

sending email from our domain is being rejected to @txt.att.net and @mms.att.net

Working in AWS SES we are getting a sender rejected error. We can send AWS SES to emails but not able to send to the SMS service.  We think our domain may be blacklisted and i dont want to disclose the domain in this forum.

Questions

My mobile data stops working completely when I step inside my home.

Up until recently, me and another inhabitant in my household actively used mobile data within our home with no issues. Recently, our data doesn't work at all when we're inside. I'm not sure what caused this change unless AT&T has been doing something with their cell towers, but now I can't acces

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Winegard GW-1000 Gateway

I would like to add Winegard Gateway GW-1000 to my RV. It takes a AT&T SIM card. What do i need to add to my plan to support this ?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(4)
Why texting is unreliable in some areas

Texting to one particular network tmobile, is not possible using wifi and sometimes not reliable not using wifi

Questions

ATT Passpoint - connected without internet

My spouse and I both have android phones. We both connect to the same attwifi passpoint. Her connection says connected and she is able to use the internet. However, my connection says "connected without internet" and I am unable to go online. I have reset my phone multiple times with the same outc

Questions

cloudfilter.net blocking email-mms

My domain inadvertently expired early this year, ever since then cloudfilter.net is rejecting all my email to sms notifications... there are literally NO blocklists,blacklisting and no issues with spam. spf, DKIM, and DMARC have been setup for quite some time. how do I get this bogus AUP#BL removed

Questions

deleting multiple messages

I get 10-30 messages a day and want to delete all of them at once. So far, have been unable to do this.  Flip phone U102AAModel: 

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Winegard GW-1000 Gateway

I would like to add Winegard Gateway GW-1000 to my RV. It takes a AT&T SIM card. What do i need to add to my plan to support this ?

Questions

Accepted Solution

how do i find the location of a phone when a call was made?

these has to be a log that shows what cell tower was being used, right?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.