AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(5087)
internet 24

what is the difference between internet 24 and internet 300 ?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

running a webiste through an att device

is there a plan that allows you to run a website through an att device? are there any providers in the city of baltimore that can offer internet service that includes the ability to run a website ? since that is my business plan....

Questions

Visa $250 gift card - Run around - Bait and exclude!!

I am curious if anyone signed up for AT&T Fiber before the new year (Oct - Dec 2023)? I switched from my previous internet provider who I had been with for 7 years. The previous provider was reliable, consistent and transparent in their billing and service processes. AT&T sent out a couple o

Questions

International student asking for help to address overdue bills issue

I'm an international student who had made an AT&T account at the local center in late August last year for the plan. The day I created my account and was going through the confirmation process, I was required to set and re-enter a four-digit password. However, I might have pressed the wrong numb

Questions

Constant Problems with ATT Fixed Wireless

I have had ATT Fixed Wireless Internet for several months. It works very sporadically, and goes down at least once a day. I am forced to constantly reset my ATT router to get it working again.  Often this happens more than once per day. Any help would be appreciated.

Questions

ACP scheduled to run out of money April 2024

Government asks for additional $6 billion to fund ACP for 2024 Now, the Biden administration has officially called on Congress to fund the ACP with $6 billion through December 2024. The request comes as the program, which provides a monthly broadband subsidy for over 21 million households, is proje

Questions

Internet plan for a non-profit

I tried calling into the small business sales to see what internet options were available for the 34734 zip code area. Bellsouth provided service to this address in the past but Brighthouse offered a better deal so they switched. Now Spectrum is going up and i want to see what AT&T can offer.&n

Questions

Is att charging me extra when my data fro hotspot is all used

Am I going to be charged extra $ if I use all of my data? Any information helps. Thank you!

Questions

Closed

An honest AT&T review...

My experience with this company has been nothing but a nightmare.  This has to be the worst internet provider on earth. The only reason I have AT&T is because I have no other choice in the apartment complex I live... This people will lie right to your face just to get you to sign up with th

Questions

ACP internet certification help needed.

Trying to recertify for ACP internet only for [Edited per community guidelines]. Learning Disability

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Visa $250 gift card - Run around - Bait and exclude!!

I am curious if anyone signed up for AT&T Fiber before the new year (Oct - Dec 2023)? I switched from my previous internet provider who I had been with for 7 years. The previous provider was reliable, consistent and transparent in their billing and service processes. AT&T sent out a couple o

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

running a webiste through an att device

is there a plan that allows you to run a website through an att device? are there any providers in the city of baltimore that can offer internet service that includes the ability to run a website ? since that is my business plan....

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.