AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7055)
Internet "Appointment Delayed," no ETA

I've already had two technicians come out and say that "more work needs to be done". Tech support is not helpful and tell us we just need to just wait. We are two people who work from home, we cannot just wait. Going on 4 days with no Internet and we're ready to cancel this new service. How can I ge

Questions

New Gateway set up fine but Smart Home App is showing I need to still set up Gateway & No WiFi Network

The new Gateway set up went fine & the Smart Home App updated with the new info. Unfortunately, seconds later the Smart Home App switched showing I need to still set up Gateway & No WiFi Network. On the AT&T website it shows it can't connect to my equipment/internet. I am using an Orbi R

Questions

Internet air connection

Set up internet air today and its was working fine all day. Tonight it stopped... Can't get any assistence

Questions

New construction home internet for 5 lots.

Who should I contact about wiring 5 new construction lots for AT&T High Speed internet?Location: (Edited per community guidelines)

Questions

Migrating to ATT FIBER from ATT DSL causing email suspension and trying to unsuspend it.

I recently migrated from ATT DSL to ATT FIBER. ATT claims they attempted to contact me that my DSL would be terminated, but I have no record of it. Before the fiber installation my original email was "suspended".  I contacted them and was told about their attempt to contact me and that the ema

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

gateway replacement

Before I put the new router (gateway) in I want to know how much trouble I will have with my internet. Can I just change the router id and pw to my current settings be done with it

Questions

Creepy man Take 3

Third time I've had to fill this form out because when I pick a tag it wipes out my message but any who yesterday when I was out In my driveway which is about 400 feet long because I live in the country because I don't like people, This man who said he worked for AT&T came up my driveway and as

Questions

Digging in our yard again

Unbelievable your company is on our yard again messing stuff up breaking pipes and cutting through your own wire and now is next door going under our neighbors driveway with machines. My husband had to pay out of pocket two weeks ago for AT&T coming in our yard and us not having AT&T with an

Questions

Why Fiber in the new communities but not the ones that have been here?

This is a RANT BUT IT IS MY HOME! That doesn't seem right. Internet Service is not just a luxury. It is a powerful resource that can break our community down into a ghetto because we can't comply to Educational, work at Home, Social, etc. the things that can make people want to move elsewhere. The I

Questions

Curious on service

I'm moving to Yukon Oklahoma and the house that we are moving into has a att fiber box at the end of the driveway and there are several poles identifying that there is an att fiber line buried but my house says online and when I called said that there is no service at my house is this normal or are

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
easement encroachment

I am trying to get ahold of att to send the info over for a encroachment letter. I have a customer trying to install a swimming pool and the retaining wall in in the easement. please let me know where to email info and also is there a form i fill out?  Thanks  Tom Young  Just Pools  314-315-1984  [

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.