AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7050)
Curious on service

I'm moving to Yukon Oklahoma and the house that we are moving into has a att fiber box at the end of the driveway and there are several poles identifying that there is an att fiber line buried but my house says online and when I called said that there is no service at my house is this normal or are

Questions

Wall plugin

I'm wondering if it's possible to get someone to come to my home and install ethernet plugin jacks in other rooms? The modem/ router is plugged into one room and I'd like other rooms to have it as well though I'm not sure if this is something simply done or how much something like this would cost.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

FIXED WIRELESS MESH system

Hello, I currently have ATT Fixed Wireless with the Pace 5268ac gateway. Is there a way to successfully add a third party mesh system without having issues? I live in a large home that doesn't get wifi signal on the other side. Id like to add a mesh system but not sure how that works with fixed wire

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

L2TP VPN BLOCKED by AT&T Uverse Router

I have several users who cannot access our company VPN from home because of AT&T's boneheaded decision to block the ports/protocols used for the VPN. Has ANYONE ever figured out how to configure the 5286A router issued by AT&T? The COVID-19 issue has the vast majority of our people working from ho

Questions

New Address is NOT being recognized by AT&T despite AT&T installing fiber in our neighborhood.

We are moving into a new home in a new subdivision. AT&T has already laid the lines for fiber in our neighborhood. However, AT&T has told us it will be 2-3 months before the rest of the work is done (AT&T words.. "we are looking at possible another 2 months, before this project will be p

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New construction not in AT&T system

I tried to sign up for AT&T internet and TV but they said they don’t have my address in there system. I have cable from AT&T right to my house and the provide service to the rest of the development.  The only answer I got from AT&T was “sorry not available “.  I would think th

Questions

Utility Easement Encroachment Approval

I am building a pool in my back yard and the City planning department of Pembroke Pines Florida says I need an Utility encroachment letter from all utility companies in order to get permits approved. I did call 811 and nothing for ATT passes across the area where I want to build the pool. I basicall

Questions

Macbook/Sonic Pad IP not recognizing

Unable to recognize IP address when using a Macbook computer that is connected to a Creality Sonic Pad. We use Fluid UI with the SonicPad but are getting OctoPrint Errors: Could no connect to OctoPrint: curl:Couldn't connect to server: Failed to connect to 192.168.1.72 port 80. Connection refused [E

Questions

Issue Ordering Internet

My neighbors to the left and to the right of me have ATT internet. I checked internet availability a week before closing on my house. It said there was a current account. I waited until today and my address says no internet available. Can I have a study done or get the database updated. The owner th

Questions

Junk company

Loyal customers for years, new neighbor moves in so they unhook our service and tell us ports are full going on a week now and nothing done about it. I wouldn’t go back to this crooked company if they paid me to.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
easement encroachment

I am trying to get ahold of att to send the info over for a encroachment letter. I have a customer trying to install a swimming pool and the retaining wall in in the easement. please let me know where to email info and also is there a form i fill out?  Thanks  Tom Young  Just Pools  314-315-1984  [

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

FIXED WIRELESS MESH system

Hello, I currently have ATT Fixed Wireless with the Pace 5268ac gateway. Is there a way to successfully add a third party mesh system without having issues? I live in a large home that doesn't get wifi signal on the other side. Id like to add a mesh system but not sure how that works with fixed wire

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.