AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8557)
J

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Block tiktok

How to block tiktok from WiFi.

Questions

PTR update or delegation

I have a /29 IPv4 and /60 IPv6 I've been trying for months now to get someone at AT&T to update the PTR record for my mailhost. The various emails - including the ones specified in the relevant SOA record (which they are required to monitor) appear to be black holes. Ideally I would like the

Questions

Smart home manager blue screen

Smart home manager is no longer working - i login and get a blank blue screen. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the app, cleared cache, restarted phone, restarted gateway. nothing is working. I can successfully login on a web browser. Thanks, Alison

Questions

Wifi connected but no internet for one device

I am using Fiber and setup with a passthrough and using a WiFi 6 router. I have dozens of devices connected but my laptop doesn't seem to be able to connect. It connected just fine before I switched over to the WiFi 6 router. I've tried power cycling the router and modem as well as resetting each an

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T fiber gateway. Moderate NAT type, UPNP not supported. Xbox series S

I have seen several related posts to this but it seems for most people these issues occurred immediately upon installation. For me I had faster/higher performance gaming quality for a year and a half, both on WiFi and with a direct Ethernet connection to the gateway.  But over the past few wee

Questions

Closed

Snapchat

Is there a way where I can retrieve all messages sent from my phone using Snapchat? I know that you can retrieve any messages sent through regular iMessage. But, I was wondering if you could retrieve a chat log showing who you have talked to and or what has been sent through the app Snapchat? Is the

Questions

Why is my Internet so bad?

I've asked this question before and idk the actual model so here is the a video of the router.https://photos.app.goo.gl/3n57cPtYE5p2AWij7 My problem is that it's just super terrible and has a lot of bad connections, also when I'm upstairs in my room which is right above the router, my phone will hav

Questions

I am from Ohio where I believe this 7 yr long gateway issue started

All IP addresses are 192.168 something or other. I can't reset the gateway. It's in my dad's house and they began acting very different lately. I'm not sure how to fix it. Should I order a new modem on eBay from Tennessee? It's a 3 pc set wires included.

Questions

Closed

Gaming

I've researched internet in my area and I found that AT&T is the best option. But before I switch, I want to know if AT&T internet is good for online gaming. My research tells me that AT&T Is DSL internet which is good for gaming it seems. So I wanted to know if online gaming works with AT&T interne

Questions

Enhancing Wi-Fi in Multi-Story Homes: Navigating Natural Challenges

Hello community, As we troubleshoot Wi-Fi signal strength in multi-story homes, let's draw parallels to our experiences with natural challenges, like maintaining a gravel driveway in snowy conditions. Despite efforts, the signal struggles upstairs, much like navigating a gravel driveway in heavy sno

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Why is my Internet so bad?

I've asked this question before and idk the actual model so here is the a video of the router.https://photos.app.goo.gl/3n57cPtYE5p2AWij7 My problem is that it's just super terrible and has a lot of bad connections, also when I'm upstairs in my room which is right above the router, my phone will hav

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.