AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(17855)
N

Closed

Network Mode stuck

I currently have a ZTE Velocity 2 (MF985). While looking through my wifi and network settings I noticed a section that says "Network Mode" and a drop down menu. The drop down menu was set on Auto and had two other options, 4G and 4G LTE. I hit 4G when I shouldn't have. Now its stuck on 4G and the dr

Questions

utility pole install incomplete

We had a new wood pole installed for a new streetlight and most of the old pole is propped up on a peg leg standing on a board in the dirt and bolted to the new pole, waiting for ATT to come and move the big gray switch box over to the new pole. A month waiting, so far. It looks pretty crappy and ha

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Return of Gateway

I’m a current customer. I had to have my gateway replaced several months ago. I just realized that I forgot to return the old equipment. If I return it now, can I get the credit for the non return fee on my account?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Use own router

Can I buy my own internet router and use Att internet? I have so many problems with my internet being slow or not working. Yes I do have a lot of device connect but I need them. I have researched better routers for better internet connection and you can add more device on it. 

Questions

Broadband 1 Red Light is Blinking

The Broadband 1 on my AT&T U-verse router is blinking red. Everything else appears as it normally does. I'm online and have not had a problem which I'm aware of with that. What should I do?

Questions

Exterior Wire Cut

A contractor cut the wire that goes from my ATT box and runs along the outside of home. It then goes to the inside of the home.  My internet has stopped working.  Is this wire necessary?  Can he replace it?  

Questions

Wi-Fi Not working, can’t seem to figure out why?

My Wi-Fi box has been blinking red, and I first assumed it was the cable, but I have bought 2 new cables with no results. I can’t think of a reason why it would be broken.

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Fibre Connection: Poor Coverage Resolution - Adding Netgear Orbi Router to extend Wifi Coverage

My AT&T Modem-Router is in the cloak closet in our hallway. The Wifi coverage was spotty & poor in some rooms so I had laid down hard wired connection in different rooms. We can't be using hard wired connection to access the Internet through a variety of devices. To improve the wifi covera

Questions

Ethernet

I have been using AT&T Ethernet for 3 laptops with no problems. Now I can not connect to Ethernet. Why?

Questions

bgw210 replacement

Hello, my wifi has been continuing to be intermittent for months now and I suspect it is my bgw210 router. when the broadband shuts off for ~30 seconds or so the light flashes red or green until service is restored. I've actually had this bgw210 for close to 7 years now and I assume its at the end o

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Extenders not showing even after forgetting and reconnecting

Following up on https://forums.att.com/conversations/att-fiber-equipment/fiber-with-home-extenders-extender-not-showing-but-working/6282d87412d20e6978ec4351?page=2 pretty frustrated with the smart home manager

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Return of Gateway

I’m a current customer. I had to have my gateway replaced several months ago. I just realized that I forgot to return the old equipment. If I return it now, can I get the credit for the non return fee on my account?

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Fibre Connection: Poor Coverage Resolution - Adding Netgear Orbi Router to extend Wifi Coverage

My AT&T Modem-Router is in the cloak closet in our hallway. The Wifi coverage was spotty & poor in some rooms so I had laid down hard wired connection in different rooms. We can't be using hard wired connection to access the Internet through a variety of devices. To improve the wifi covera

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.