AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(17846)
don't I have to return my dvr when closing my account?

I received an email that told me to return the modem but nothing was stated about the two cable boxes.

Questions

AT&T Wi-Fi extender connected but didn’t finish setup

My extender says connected but I didn’t finish the setup. Every time I try to run a scan for signal strength it’s say switch to main Wi-Fi network. But when I check network is under my main Wi-Fi network. Could someone help me please.

Questions

Power Pole Replacements

We have damaged & leaning power poles, one with a transformer in dire need of replacing. FPL sd to call ATT since ATT owns Bellsouth, which are the poles we have, (per the FPL rep after running the pole#). When I call the ATT tele#, that FPL rep gave, #877-739-2478, it's the mobile/wireless serv

Questions

Escalation Team

I would need the phone number fir the escalation team. They are charging us with not returned equipment eventho we have returned it and have receipts. Talked to customer service server all times but still receive bill with "final notice"

Questions

Unable to connect router to extender

Router will not connect to NetGear or Hyzom extender using WPS to AT&T router. Process has not worked since installing new Gateway and router.

Questions

Lagging

Yeah I’m still having issues with high ping usually I play 20-30 ping over the last 2 and a half months I’ve been on 100+ ping at all times and it’s not on my side and I’ve contacted customer support and they were no help. So if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Questions

Cable box

The cable box that is on the outside is failing away from the building and is almost on the ground -who does one contact to have it fixed?

Questions

How do I get devices to connect to my extender?

Everything is connected to my gateway. How do I change which one devices connect with? Gateway or Extender

Questions

Extenders not showing even after forgetting and reconnecting

Following up on https://forums.att.com/conversations/att-fiber-equipment/fiber-with-home-extenders-extender-not-showing-but-working/6282d87412d20e6978ec4351?page=2 pretty frustrated with the smart home manager

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Internet down

My internet has been down for 2 days without an explanation. I would like a time frame as to when it will be on

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Extenders not showing even after forgetting and reconnecting

Following up on https://forums.att.com/conversations/att-fiber-equipment/fiber-with-home-extenders-extender-not-showing-but-working/6282d87412d20e6978ec4351?page=2 pretty frustrated with the smart home manager

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Internet down

My internet has been down for 2 days without an explanation. I would like a time frame as to when it will be on

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

demolition clear letter

I am trying to obtain a demolition clear letter to apply for a demolition permit in the City of Hialeah. The address of the structures to be demolished is 1826 Gadsen Blvd, Orlando FL 32812

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

ADI with managed router fan is on high after a power outage. It has always been on low previously.

We had a power outage yesterday and when power was restored the fan in the router was 5 times louder than before. Can AT&T please login to router and manage the fan speed?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.