For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(17897)
Open 2 ports for a custom application

Hi I followed the steps to enable custom application ports. I enabled port 3000 and 3333 for one of the pc’s on the network. I do see this show up on the router page. However I still pass a request to this op and port . The help complains the connection is refused.

Questions

Is this email real? AT&T Managed Internet Backup

I received this email from attbackup.com Is this a real email?  I also received the box in the mail.   Hello Erick Rickers, This is notification that your equipment has been shipped via FedEx and should be received within 5 business days. Once you receive your equipment, pleas

Questions

Buried AT&T cable

We are putting our fence up on our property, utilities came to flag every cable they own. We had to call them back because when we started digging we found a cable that was not flagged so they came back again to tell us that on one side it was dead cable that we could continue our work, on the other

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How to report outage?

Entire system has been out for 6 hours

Questions

How do I update my routers security settings

Wondering if my router is just too old? I have an At&T Netgear ADSL2+Router but keep getting warnings that it is configured for WEP and not secure. I checked and supposedly my firmware has no updates but don't know how to reconfigure to WPA2/WPA3. Is there a way to update my security settings?

Questions

Internet connection keeps dropping, I want to buy my own router

My connection, DSL keeps dropping. I see others have had this problem( before my connection dropped) A tech came out and said the outside wiring was fine. He almost replaced my BGW 210-700 router which has already been replaced about yearly. He tried using different ethernet posts for the Directv an

Questions

EERO mesh system connected to fiber gateway

I plugged an eero mesh system into one of the ethernet ports and it seems to work - i.e. signals are strong on all three floors. Turned off the WiFi from the gateway. A friend suggested turning on the IP Passthrough.  Should I do this?  Any other settings I should change - e.g. firewall?&

Questions

Broken Junction Box (FIBER) - When will this be taken seriously

This has been broken for almost a year, and I have now reported it multiple times. Someone came out once, painted some orange marks, and then left.  That was 6 months ago.  This is a safety issue.  Its in a public swale that cars tend to park and drive on.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Moving my internet box from one room to another in my house .

My internet box is under my bed and I’d like to move it to the living room. When the technician placed it 4 years ago this was the best place as there was a phone connection there . Can I move it and do I need a  phone jack? Can this phone connections be moved to another room? Thanks .  

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Graffiti on AT&T Poles

Hi AT&T, there is gang tagging on all the poles on our block. The City of Oakland (California) claims this is AT&T's responsibility to paint over. The pole are adjacent to 1905 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Oakland, CA 94612 on 19th St and MLK.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Seeking Advice: Enhancing Image Quality with Remini App?

Hey AT&T Community, I've been experimenting with different apps to improve the quality of some of my older photos, and I recently came across the Remini app. I'm curious to hear if anyone here has experience using it and what their thoughts are. Specifically, I'm interested in knowing: Does Re

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Outdoor cell towers

I am trying to find out who I should speak with about a temporary outdoor cell tower for an event August 23 - August 25 in CT. Our flagship event is Dream Ride and you can find info at:  https://dreamride.org/  We get about 10,000 visitors and the event benefits Special Olympics from 41

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Return ATNT equipment

I have returned the device to ATNT via UPS on March 27th. But I received an email saying that my device has not been returned to ATNT for a month.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

More help with BGW320 and Google Mesh AC1200

Okay, I started by adding 3 Google hockey puck style AC1200 mesh system. But for almost a year I think I did it wrong. I never went into the BGW320 settings and did pass through or anything. I just setup the google mesh and I created a second network name. And for the past year, I have been running

Questions

Accepted Solution

Moving my internet box from one room to another in my house .

My internet box is under my bed and I’d like to move it to the living room. When the technician placed it 4 years ago this was the best place as there was a phone connection there . Can I move it and do I need a  phone jack? Can this phone connections be moved to another room? Thanks .  

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.