AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Internet Security

How to protect your personal information.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)
T

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

e-mail: does not want to stay "signed on for two weeks"

This appeared yesterday after reboot/restart of the browser. The e-mail account @sbcglobal.net keeps signing itself out every hour or so, requiring a log in. Logging in is not immediately smooth, though. First, sign in screen appears and asks for email address only. Once you enter this, click "Next"

Questions

(19927)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

e-mails sent to gmail accounts are bouncing back as undeliverable- need help with DKIM and SPF

why are my e-mails sent to gmail accounts bouncing back as undeliverable? Help with DKIM and SPM Recently my e-mails sent to anyone with a gmail account are undeliverable. The message I get is that I need to authenticate with DKIM and/or SPF. I don't know how to do this and ATT support said they did

Questions

AT&T Air with corporate VPN

Is anyone having issues using their corporate VPN on the AT&T Air 5G internet service? The speed tests are slow when our VPN is connected and go back to normal without the VPN connected. Our VPN provider is asking if AT&T limits DTLS or UDP/TCP traffic. Are there any AT&T employees in th

Questions

Official Solution

AT&T Email Account in Microsoft Outlook is slow to send emails

I find that, for the past 2 months or so, sending emails from my AT&T account in Microsoft Outlook often takes quite a while (up to 30 seconds). This can happen with a simple email or one with links and attachments. I am running Office 365 on a PC using Windows 11. I have tried to upgrade to New

Questions

McAfee Security

How can I remove one of four devices allowed, so as to add new computer?

Questions

When is AT&T going to fix downloading of "AT&T AntiVirus Plus"

I've been trying to download AT&T AntiVirus Plus for about 6 months. The downloads always fail when AT&T transfers the connection to McAfee. I've been through support and second level and was told AT&T would let me know when this is corrected.

Questions

DNS Name Server

My Name Server is CBRU.BR.NS.ELS-GMS.ATT.NET according to Who is. Who can I contact to change the SPF Record?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

email address associated with my account that isn't valid

I have an email account that is associated with my account that should not be, where can I find it and how do I delete it?

Questions

Multiple accounts

How can I find out all email accounts listed with my main one. I think 1 was created a year ago, but I can't remember what it is.

Questions

upgrade yahoo email?

I received this email yesterday. Is is for real?       All your incoming mails will be put on hold because you are using an outdated Yahoo! Mail version.   You need to upgrade to the newest Yahoo Mail 8.1 versi

Questions

How to Securely Access Your NAS Remotely: VPN Recommendations Needed!

Hey, everyone! So, I've been tinkering with my NAS setup, and I'm looking for some advice. I want to be able to access my NAS from anywhere, you know, like when I'm chilling at a coffee shop or on vacation, but I'm kinda paranoid about security. I've heard that using a VPN can make your connection

Questions

Be the first to reply

(4)
How to Securely Access Your NAS Remotely: VPN Recommendations Needed!

Hey, everyone! So, I've been tinkering with my NAS setup, and I'm looking for some advice. I want to be able to access my NAS from anywhere, you know, like when I'm chilling at a coffee shop or on vacation, but I'm kinda paranoid about security. I've heard that using a VPN can make your connection

Questions

DESBLOQUEO DEL IMEI

BUENAS TARDES, POR ESTE MEDIO SOLICITO EL DESBLOQUEO DEL IMEI NRO: (Editado para eliminar información personal) // IMEI2 NRO: (Editado para eliminar información personal) 4 DE MI IPHONE 13 PRO MAX CON NUMERO DE SERIE: (Editado para eliminar información personal). NUMERO DE MODE

Questions

email access

I have been unable to sign in to my att.yahoo email account for the last three days.

Questions

Extremely Slow Internet

For about the past 2 months, I've noticed our internet speed has greatly reduced, it's making it hard to even simply browse the web (speeds under 1mpbs download and less than 0.5mbps upload.) I've done research and found out that AT&T is trying to terminate DSL internet. Checking all router cabl

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.