AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Internet Security

How to protect your personal information.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)
T

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

e-mail: does not want to stay "signed on for two weeks"

This appeared yesterday after reboot/restart of the browser. The e-mail account @sbcglobal.net keeps signing itself out every hour or so, requiring a log in. Logging in is not immediately smooth, though. First, sign in screen appears and asks for email address only. Once you enter this, click "Next"

Questions

(19944)
Data Breach Email

I am a previous AT&T client (had DirecTV and Internet) through them. I am not a current client. However, I received an email yesterday from AT&T about the data breach saying my information was involved in the recent data breach, and that I was offered two years of credit monitoring due to th

Questions

Totally locked out of email

I?ve used the same account for over 20 years and suddenly I?m locked out of my email because I don?t know what my 2 security questions were 24 some years ago.. Call center help desk is totally useless. I don?t see the option for a text temporary password?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Data Breach

What is AT&T doing about the recent data breach, besides claiming it did not come from their network?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unblock Roblox

Internet is blocking roblox - how do I change settings to allow?

Questions

Remove IP from Black List

Our site cannot send system emails to users with sbcglobal.net addresses due to our IP being blocked. Please unblock my IP address. IP: 104.192.5.112 Domain: ibnet.org Thank you for your help.

Questions

My IP is blacklisted under ATT - DNSBL:RBL

Hello AT&T, My IP is blacklisted by ATT - DNSBL:RBL. And because of that my emails are affected. Can you please remove it from blacklist (IP address:154.53.59.246).

Questions

Getting messages for service installation which I did not request

I am Getting messages for service installation which I did not request how can I stop

Questions

Malicious link

Possible malicious links Hi. I'm here checking if these links are malicious. I only clicked on a link for a twitter page and these links showed up. I also wanted to know if cbs[.]gov[.]il is a legit site. Is there a way to check for specific malware in your apps?

Questions

iphone reports weak ATT wifi security when connected to home network

iphone reports weak ATT wifi security when connected to home network

Questions

Customer has AT&T internet and cannot hit our cloud services sites.

AT&T has blocked two of our cloud services sites to our customer. I have worked with the customer, and their Smart Home manager does not list the sites as blocked, but if I try to hit them directly (as opposed to our programs making RESTful calls), they are blocked, and this breaks the programs

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
Malicious link

Possible malicious links Hi. I'm here checking if these links are malicious. I only clicked on a link for a twitter page and these links showed up. I also wanted to know if cbs[.]gov[.]il is a legit site. Is there a way to check for specific malware in your apps?

Questions

How to Securely Access Your NAS Remotely: VPN Recommendations Needed!

Hey, everyone! So, I've been tinkering with my NAS setup, and I'm looking for some advice. I want to be able to access my NAS from anywhere, you know, like when I'm chilling at a coffee shop or on vacation, but I'm kinda paranoid about security. I've heard that using a VPN can make your connection

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unblock Roblox

Internet is blocking roblox - how do I change settings to allow?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.