AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(13154)
Phone calls to increase price or speed

We keep getting calls at our business from the “billing department” saying if we don’t increase our internet tier our price will go up “a lot of money.” For the just under a year we’ve only dealt with a single rep and everything has gone through him. We’re on the guaranteed price plan that was heavi

Questions

At&t took my $100 without me receiving ANY TYPE OF SERVICE FROM THEM.

Description above pretty much sums everything up. Every time that I'm on the AT&t website, there's an error occurring. I had $100 taken out of my account. No service given and when I tried to make an in-store appointment I was told the appointment was not there and that they could not help me an

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Internet Outage 4 Plus Days in the Pearland TX area

Home internet has been down since Thursday, April 4th, around 10am. Updates have not been consistent or frequent and none of the recent updates included an approximate resolution time frame. Is there a specific department that can offer more specific information? Is this the common practice with AT&

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Why do I have to give my social security number when I'm adding a service to an existing account?

I'm trying to add Internet to my Cell account.  The representative tells me that I must give my social security number to add the Internet.  I don't want to give my social to someone on the phone.  I'm assuming they already have my social from setting up the cell phone account?  Why do I have to giv

Questions

Internet Savings Offer

So I just realized there is an offer here"Internet Savings Offer: Subj to change and may be discontinued at any time. New residential customers who purchase an AT&T Fiber plan (300Mbps or higher) and have or subscribe to an eligible AT&T postpaid wireless plan will receive a $20/mo bill cred

Questions

AT&T Business Has No Support

I HAVE BEEN CALLING AND CHATTING WITH AGENTS SINCE MONDAY. ON TUESDAY MORNING AN AGENT STATED HE HAD PLACED A MACD REQUEST AND HAD EXPEDITED IT. ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY I CALLED AND WAS ASSURED THAT THE REQUEST WAS IN PROCESS. ON FRIDAY MORNING, THE AGENT ON THE PHONE INFORMED ME THERE WAS AN ERRO

Questions

Internet Outage

We have no internet since last 24 hrs and AT&T keeps pushing timelines for resolution, without giving root cause or cause of delay to restore service. Funny part our neighbors across the street have internet with the same provider and AT&T can't move us to those circuits? Phone and Chat support (Edi

Questions

Urgent: Delayed Internet Installation – Seeking Resolution

Hello AT&T Support, I am writing to express my disappointment with a recent issue I have encountered regarding my internet installation. As a loyal customer for over 10 years, I have generally been pleased with AT&T’s service. However, this experience has been far from satisfactory. On Apr

Questions

TERMINATION OF INTERNET SERVICE

I HAVE TRIED TO TERMINATE MY PARENTS INTERNET SERVICE THROUGH THE PHONE WITH NO SUCCESS. THIS IS BEING DONE FOR MY PARENTS WHO ARE ELDERLY AND DO NOT RECALL PIN NUMBERS AND PASSCODES. THEY LIVE IN FLORIDA. YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GAVE THE ACCOUNT NUMBER, SERVICE ADDRESS

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Difficulty accessing my account

I have AT&T Internet service and I have DirecTV. On March 30 I got an email stating my account passcode was reset because of the data breach. Well, the email did NOT contain any information on how to change the passcode. In the process of trying to login/reset my password, I've obtained an ema

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.