Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(9377)
International Day Pass

I added the International Day Pass today, 4/18, for a trip I am taking on 4/25. Do I need to turn off Roaming now or when I get to my international destination?

Questions

Caller id premier

Hello, on my premier account there seems to be no way to change my outgoing caller id, it shows company name, need to change to my own name etc…tried calling support constantly getting disconnected by them…can anyone help?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Caller ID on outgoing calls

MY name shows up on each family member's outgoing call because all the phones are under my single account. I would like to add their names to their phones. How is that done?

Questions

Active Armour does NOT allow Identity Monitoring entries

Looks like hundreds have posted same, with ATT "experts" advising to uninstall/reinstall, clear caches, etc - but that's not solving the problem. I have an iPhone 15 and still can't get it working. Any real advice?

Questions

App won’t let me add personal information

The armor app won’t Let me add emails or phone number or driver’s license. I even upgraded the account so I could add in my info. No luck. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Any thoughts?

Questions

Blocked number

We have multiple lines. My husband has a woman co-worker blocked on his phone, through his phone contacts? there?s nothing installed to block the number across our entire account. Periodically I check my son?s (young teenager) usage and phone to ensure he?s following rules, and tonight while in the

Questions

Wireless caller

Recently, when receiving calls, the number does not show.   Sometimes, caller's name shows up.  Othertimes, random texts like SNJS WEST CA show up.   I cannot see the number of caller until after call ended and I go to call log and press on the "i".    How can I g

Questions

Closed

MY name shows up on each family member's outgoing call because all the phones are under my single account. I would like to add their names to their phones. How is that done?

Questions

Reward Card Doesn't Work

I received 2 Rewards Cards a few weeks back for Internet and Wireless services. Lo and behold, they don't work anywhere! And yes, before your silly bot asks if I've activated them and checked my balance, the answer is "yes" to both. I have called the "help" line twice, and both times the "system" wa

Questions

Be the first to reply

(3)
Active Armour does NOT allow Identity Monitoring entries

Looks like hundreds have posted same, with ATT "experts" advising to uninstall/reinstall, clear caches, etc - but that's not solving the problem. I have an iPhone 15 and still can't get it working. Any real advice?

Questions

Is my Driver License number safe on Active Armor?

Should I put my DL number into activearmor?

Questions

Business phone numbers show up as "Los Angeles, CA" or "Spam risk" on AT&T Wireless but not on landlines.

Our Business phone numbers have a CNAM which shows up on landlines but not AT&T wireless. Some of our numbers show up with "Los Angeles, CA" and some show up as "Spam risk". How can I fix this to show our CNAM? 

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone payment

Is there a way to pay just towards your phone cost, and not phone usage.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.