For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(9383)
Attempting to add an Apple Watch, chaos ensued (and now I have 2 extra lines I can't get rid of)

Yesterday I attempted to add an Apple watch to my account. The attempts failed a good 15-20 times, but finally I got to the page where I could enter the IMEI number. That failed (just logged me out). So tried again. Another 4 or 5 attempts and I finally get through and it says... "success!". Well,

Questions

Closed

AT&T refusing to unlock phone. What to do?

I paid off my phone in order to reduce my monthly bill.  As a matter of principal, I requested that my phone be unlocked.  Their online system says that I did NOT pay of my phone and refuses to unlock it, even though my account says "under no contract".  I have called customer service everyday since

Questions

Tech Support

Does anyone have a number for AT&T's tech support? I keep getting incompetent individuals.  Shame on AT&T for not training their people.  I have an android phone and need help finding my contacts on the cloud (via my PC).  Tech keeps asking me to go to my icloud.   

Questions

An AT&T customer since 1990

In fact, I think it was 1989 when I/we first got service with AT&T. A long time of both give and take, but we believe that loyalty is a mark of good business, trust and character. Unfortunately, we were wrong, and as a result, after nearly 35 years with AT&T, we have chosen to go else-where

Questions

In car Wi-Fi

My car has a previous owner for in car Wi-Fi I need to cancel their account so I can get my own account

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

I am trying to sign up for the program

I am trying to sign up for my AT&T account for DirecTV

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I setup my Onstar account

I am trying to log into my account I have through Onstar how do I get in?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International Day Pass

I added the International Day Pass today, 4/18, for a trip I am taking on 4/25. Do I need to turn off Roaming now or when I get to my international destination?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

international day pass

We have an unlimited data plan including the international day pass. If we use my husband's phone as a hotspot, will we still only be charged $10 per day if my daughter and I connect to his hotspot wifi?

Questions

Terrible Support

The support is atrocious. Not sure what has happened. I have spent days worth of hours on the phone fixing issues that never seem to get resolved it is one issue after the other. I am still certain that I am not getting the best available either. the plans change at any given moment. I would like to

Questions

Be the first to reply

(3)
Active Armour does NOT allow Identity Monitoring entries

Looks like hundreds have posted same, with ATT "experts" advising to uninstall/reinstall, clear caches, etc - but that's not solving the problem. I have an iPhone 15 and still can't get it working. Any real advice?

Questions

Is my Driver License number safe on Active Armor?

Should I put my DL number into activearmor?

Questions

Business phone numbers show up as "Los Angeles, CA" or "Spam risk" on AT&T Wireless but not on landlines.

Our Business phone numbers have a CNAM which shows up on landlines but not AT&T wireless. Some of our numbers show up with "Los Angeles, CA" and some show up as "Spam risk". How can I fix this to show our CNAM? 

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International Day Pass

I added the International Day Pass today, 4/18, for a trip I am taking on 4/25. Do I need to turn off Roaming now or when I get to my international destination?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

I am trying to sign up for the program

I am trying to sign up for my AT&T account for DirecTV

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Security feature that keeps number from being ported to a new phone

Do you offer this feature?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I setup my Onstar account

I am trying to log into my account I have through Onstar how do I get in?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.