Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(14763)

Accepted Solution

AT&T Locked Phone Won't Accept AT&T SIM

I have an old Lumia 830 locked to AT&T. I am trying to cut down on screen time, so I want to use this as my daily phone because the Windows Mobile app store is no longer supported. I have an AT&T SIM card from 2022, and when I put it in the phone, it won't accept it and thinks it's from anot

Questions

Accepted Solution

Our business number is being flagged as spam - how to fix it

We use Microsoft Teams and calls to an AT&T number are being reported as SPAM. How do we fix this?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Is MY Device Compatible w/ the Network

I have a Microsoft Lumia 950. Will this device work with my AT&T plan?

Questions

Accepted Solution

ASUS Zenfone 9 (ASUS_AI2202) crashes as long as SIM card is inserted.

I have an ASUS Zenfone 9 model ASUS_AI2202. It's been working fine on AT&T since the summer.Recently, possibly just after I upgraded to Android 14, the phone started crashing.It only crashes when the SIM card is inserted.Not a boot loop, but less than a minute after booting or inserting the SIM

Questions

3rd Party Signal booster

I have been trying to register my phonetone cell phone signal booster i purchased from amazon but the website that the manual said to use is attsignalbooster.com but everytime i enter my information and click submit nothing happens just a circle beside the submit button. Is there any other way to re

Questions

iPhone Can't Connect to Server

I've been having trouble through the last weekend with my phone not being able to connect to a server. I get in my car and connect my phone to Apple CarPlay and the second that my phone disconnects from Wifi, it says that it is unable to connect to a server. I cannot use maps or receive any notifica

Questions

No phones, no updates, no help

My husband and I placed an order two weeks ago at an AT&T store to have our phones shipped to us. We are switching from Verizon to AT&T. I attempted to track our phones and it still shows they have not shipped. I attempted to sign up in hopes to see updates. I cannot sign up because our phon

Questions

Ups for hotspot

I live in an area with frequent power outages. Will a Franklin A10 turn off during a power outage?  If so,  will it turn back on when the power is restored? Would a ups keep it online?  Recommendations for one?

Questions

Changing Vendors

We were told, when checking on a new vendor, in order to keep our current phone numbers, we needed to get a "6 digit transfer pin" from AT&T. Anybody know how to get one of those? '

Questions

Hotspot admin password

I’ve reset my hot spot mr1100, but the attadmin password doesn’t work.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Hotspot admin password

I’ve reset my hot spot mr1100, but the attadmin password doesn’t work.

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(5)

Accepted Solution

ASUS Zenfone 9 (ASUS_AI2202) crashes as long as SIM card is inserted.

I have an ASUS Zenfone 9 model ASUS_AI2202. It's been working fine on AT&T since the summer.Recently, possibly just after I upgraded to Android 14, the phone started crashing.It only crashes when the SIM card is inserted.Not a boot loop, but less than a minute after booting or inserting the SIM

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Locked Phone Won't Accept AT&T SIM

I have an old Lumia 830 locked to AT&T. I am trying to cut down on screen time, so I want to use this as my daily phone because the Windows Mobile app store is no longer supported. I have an AT&T SIM card from 2022, and when I put it in the phone, it won't accept it and thinks it's from anot

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why lg g8x thinq didn't update to android 10

I want to update my phone to android 10 I've been trying so much but didn't find anyway to download it on my phone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Is MY Device Compatible w/ the Network

I have a Microsoft Lumia 950. Will this device work with my AT&T plan?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Our business number is being flagged as spam - how to fix it

We use Microsoft Teams and calls to an AT&T number are being reported as SPAM. How do we fix this?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.