Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(14750)
Transferring From Another Provider

Can I ask request compensation for all these issues I've had to deal with from AT&T? Has anyone had issues transferring from another provider and what was the resolution? I created an account online with AT&T, verified military service, tried purchasing two phones online, applied my milita

Questions

PORTING 2 NUMBERS SINCE FEBURARY

The company I work for has decided to go with iPhone and port their land line. We bought the phones on a payment plan and have been fighting with both companies to get the porting resolved but no one seems to know the exact problem why the ports are not going through but today is April 11th and we h

Questions

Proof of Residency

I've provided different forms for proof of residency when it comes to fraud claims. It specifically asks for things such as photo IDs, and bills received at the address. I submitted my driver's license, and several medical bills sent to the address. All these things are the only documents I have fo

Questions

How can I update add my business phone number to AT&T Databse and display our caller ID name?

I have a business phone number (active over 10 years) that we use to call back clients looking to get help from us. I'm looking for a way to get our business name to display on the Caller ID so that they know it is us calling them back. Is this something we can do or someone we can get in touch with

Questions

Exchange

Unable to start phone exchange. Phone number did not pick up for hour plus, and in-store mentioned they were unable to help. Sent to a second store location that was closed! Went to the store on 1013 El Camino Real Unit B-7, Redwood City, CA 94063 Anyone else had trouble with this?

Questions

Asus Rog 8 Phone

I've have the Rog 6 and 7 phones and haven't had an issue with them at all. I pop the sim card in and it works like a charm. So when I bought the 8 I looked and the specs said it was compatible with AT&T. I just got the phone today and popped the sim card in and got a text from AT&T saying t

Questions

Sim card activation

I lost my phone and I have another phone, how do I get my phone number changed to the replacement phone? It does have a sim card in it.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trade in Issues 2x in Less than year- AT&T Assurant 3rd Party receives phones

As a 35+ year IT Knowledge worker, I certainly understand how people try and defraud companies by sending back, totally unworkable devices, stolen items, etc.   Well, stating that, I have now had 2 horrible experiences with the AT&T Trade In program, where you send back your phones to a third party,

Questions

Alcatel flip phone Ring

Had to replace my father Alcatel flip phone. His old phone had Johnny Cash Ring of fire ringtone with no SD card in the phone. How to download Johnny Cash Ring of fire ringtone to new Alcatel flip phone

Questions

Need Help unlocking lumia 925

Hello, I need help unlocking my Lumia 925 tied to ATT. I tried calling them, and submitting a unlock request, but I get denied or the bot hangs up on me. (Sorry for my rudeness), but can an actual human answer the request? I really want to switch to another carrier on this phone as its my only phon

Questions

Be the first to reply

(3)
Alcatel flip phone Ring

Had to replace my father Alcatel flip phone. His old phone had Johnny Cash Ring of fire ringtone with no SD card in the phone. How to download Johnny Cash Ring of fire ringtone to new Alcatel flip phone

Questions

Hotspot web

How do I get to hotspot.webui it says this site can't be reached...

Questions

unlock

pedi mi codigo de desbloque y nunca fue enviado

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.