Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(14791)
Outage

Any update to the wireless outage? The outage part of the app says my service is good… but mine and everyone else’s on ATT is definitely not good.

Questions

Wi-Fi hotspot

Do I need to buy a prepaid card to activate the hotspot.

Questions

AT&T promo salesperson at Target Davis, CA and MY Personal Information

Hello, I supplied my PIN to AT&T salesperson at Target but then had to leave.  How do I know if my information was compromised? How do I identify any changes made to my account?

Questions

AT&T cell service is down?

Is there another outage for ATT? I am at work and some of my coworkers are also on SOS.

Questions

My device unlock was approved, yet instead of a link I received "Your unlock instructions: ${masterData.unlockInstruction}"

As the subject line states, my unlock request was approved but I did not receive a link to the unlock instructions. It appears to be a reference to a function that is *supposed* to return a link, but obviously that function didn't return a value. It's sad that I have to resort to posting on an AT&

Questions

unlock request told me to use the unlock app on the phone... which doesn't exist!

I'm attempting an unlock on a little flip phone- an AT&T (Foxconn) "EA211101" with KaiOS.  if I put a non-AT&T SIM card in it and turn it on, it asks for an unlock code...  so I submitted the request online (as I have done many times with smartphones), but the emailed response sai

Questions

unlock old paid off phone

i have an 11pro paid off that's should be unlocked but it says its still on a account(has to be mine) and has to be removed before unlock. Problem is I have 3 other active lines and those 3 phones are only ones I can see, I don't know how to get to this old phone on my account to remove it.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

How to return your trade-in to AT&T - Information and Help from the AT&T Community

Learn what you'll need to do to send your trade-in Returning your device just got a bit easier. Once you move your data from your old phone to your new one, you will use the box your new device came in to ship the trade-in. You'll pack it up, tape the box closed (included), and place the shippin

Questions

Using Email to SMS service to send messages, as a business

Hello, We are a small business who offer products for home automation. Customers can put in their AT&T phone number in the email-to-sms format, ie, eg: [email scrubbed] if they wish to receive notifications when there is an alarm condition generated on their sensors. This was working fine, but rece

Questions

Accepted Solution

removes it from their AT&T account.

removes it from their AT&T account.imei ( Edited as per community guidelines)

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
AT&T cell service is down?

Is there another outage for ATT? I am at work and some of my coworkers are also on SOS.

Questions

Hotspot admin password

I’ve reset my hot spot mr1100, but the attadmin password doesn’t work.

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

removes it from their AT&T account.

removes it from their AT&T account.imei ( Edited as per community guidelines)

Questions

Accepted Solution

Time frame to return old ohone

I was wondering how long I have to return my old phone after receiving my replacement?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.