For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

How to return your trade-in to AT&T - Information and Help from the AT&T Community

Learn what you'll need to do to send your trade-in Returning your device just got a bit easier. Once you move your data from your old phone to your new one, you will use the box your new device came in to ship the trade-in. You'll pack it up, tape the box closed (included), and place the shippin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Where is my rewards cards?

I was suppose to receive two $300 rewards card for getting direct tv and att back and haven’t yet. I never received a confermation or nothing? Was I lied to?

Questions

(31331)
I just switched from Comcast to AT&T, and now my iMac can no longer locate 2 different PC servers

Prior to the switch, I could use the Finder, "Connect to server" and find the PC server by typing in the smb://....... address.   Now, when I do that, my iMac can no longer "find" the server.  It times out...   The other server was assessable via its ipV4 address from my browser.   I simply saved th

Questions

Account Charge

On March 6th, I was served a one time charge for a Non-returned device - Next (Mar 06) for $533.19. I will not be paying this fee due to a failed responsibility on the end of ATT. I did send the device back but no tracking number was ever issued to me.  I asked for AT&T to deliver me th

Questions

Complete frustration- time to end an almost 20 year business relationship

As the title states, it's time to end an almost 20 year relationship with AT&T. Yesterday was the final straw, so I write this to make a statement and to convey my total and utter frustration with AT&T. I'm sure I'm not alone in this sentiment and hopefully this is useful to not only the "hi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trade In Help

We traded in a phone on 12/1/23 and took the phone to our local AT&T store; I have a receipt with the trade-in amount, promotion, and condition of the phone. After 5 months, we still do not have the credit promised. We have called several times over the past 4 months and offered several excuses

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlocking Device After Paid Off

Hi everyone, I switched 2 lines over to AT&T in January 2023 and got a free iPhone 14 Pro (36 months of credits) for trading in an iPhone 12. Last week I switched over my personal wireless account to a newly created business account and paid off the iPhone 14 Pro. When trying to unlock online,

Questions

IMO Request Website

I am no longerable to access the IMO Request Site. When trying to access the site I am getting a permissions error. Never seen that before, is there a reason the site no longer works for me? file:///var/folders/lw/fxf8pr953yl0pnbcdd8_lvh00000gn/T/TemporaryItems/NSIRD_screencaptureui_wh0sBD/Screensh

Questions

Husband's number shows text sent out to me but he didn't send them and I didn't receive them.

On 2/26 at 4:30am and 4:31am it shows on screen that my husband's phone sent 2 text messages/pics to me but he didn't send them and I didn't receive them on my end. When I download the file (excel/csv) it's not on the report but it shows on the screen.  This happens to be the same day our car

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How do you register for a postpaid account

New account

Questions

where's my trade in credit?

I bought a new Samsung 22 phone in March 2022 and sent my Samsung Note 8 in for trade in credit. I received an email in April 2022 that ATT received my Samsung Note 8 trade in, but I have never received any credit or promotion gift card for this trade in.  In fact, when I checked my trade in s

Questions

Trying to figure out what was installed on my property

My name is Riley (Edited as per community guidelines). I don’t know why it took me so long to reach out about this, but I am inquiring to find out what and why was there something installed on my property without my consent? I purchased the home in July 2020 and in the early summer months of 2021 AT

Questions

Be the first to reply

(3)
I just switched from Comcast to AT&T, and now my iMac can no longer locate 2 different PC servers

Prior to the switch, I could use the Finder, "Connect to server" and find the PC server by typing in the smb://....... address.   Now, when I do that, my iMac can no longer "find" the server.  It times out...   The other server was assessable via its ipV4 address from my browser.   I simply saved th

Questions

Problem viewing certain months usage details

Why is it I can't view my usage details for January and February's billing cycles of this year. I have no problem viewing current usage or any of last years usage details. Just January and February of this year. I have never been able to see January 2024 now its February 2024 to. Never had this issu

Questions

Closed

Unlimited plans

Looking for an unlimited plan. I am currently a Boost customer

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Accepted Solution

Help! I Transferred Billing Today, and Now Can't Find Plan I Signed Up For After Merge

Hello,Today, I went solo on my own phone plan after the primary transferred billing responsibility for my line. Soon after picking a plan, getting a PIN, etc., I got an email to complete by signing in. So far, so good. Then, it asked me to merge my old account. I didn't remember having an old accoun

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlocking Device After Paid Off

Hi everyone, I switched 2 lines over to AT&T in January 2023 and got a free iPhone 14 Pro (36 months of credits) for trading in an iPhone 12. Last week I switched over my personal wireless account to a newly created business account and paid off the iPhone 14 Pro. When trying to unlock online,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What are "add-0ns" for $50???

I am billed $5- for 'ad-ons' with no description.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trade In Help

We traded in a phone on 12/1/23 and took the phone to our local AT&T store; I have a receipt with the trade-in amount, promotion, and condition of the phone. After 5 months, we still do not have the credit promised. We have called several times over the past 4 months and offered several excuses

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.