Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(30847)
I can’t receive calls from certain people and I can’t receive texts from certain people

I recently switched to AT&T and i cannot receive calls from anyone who’s not an AT&T customer, or at least it seems that way. I can receive calls from my mother and sister who are both on AT&T as well but i cannot receive calls from my friend who is on Verizon. I also cannot receive text

Questions

Ring time is too short

How do I get my iPhone on AT&T to ring longer before going to voicemail? 3/24/2024

Questions

800/877 numbers dont work

all 800/877/855 numbers come back as "call cannot be completed at this time" At any time! help! my wifes T-Mobile phone dials them just fine but my ATT iphone wont!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

is there someone I can submit a complaint to? Will it matter?

I purchased a brand new iphone through ATT. Discovered the cable port has never worked (usually use wireless charging, needed to use a cable on a trip). Despite having insurance and AppleCare, I have to pay $150 to get a "new" phone, which arrived today and is actually a rebuilt phone instead of new

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can you forward calls to number that is on an esim?

I have 2 iPhones, one as a business line and one for personal (family and work calls) I want to get an esim for the business line and then forward calls to that number to an answering service/virtual assistant while still receiving texts to both numbers on my personal phone. I am asking and hoping f

Questions

Next up early upgrade trouble

Back in December I did an early upgrade on a device. When I received the new device it came with a shipping label to send out the old one. Somehow it ended up at the wrong AT&T warehouse until MARCH 8. Because it was received after the 30 days im not getting full credit. They said if im able to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Buy locked Iphone

Hi ! My name is Oleksii I am from Ukraine. 3 years ago i bought Iphone 11ProMax but some times later I undertood that this device was locked. I use it with r-sim but now i can't do it and my phone doesnt work. i cant buy new phone. Can you help me with Unlock ? i find it in your web-site that ex-own

Questions

Plz I NEED HELP!! My trade in credits are missing and ATT isn't going to give me at all.

I've traded in 7 devices back in late Sept 2023. 5 out of 7 devices were received and credited but I am having problems with 2 lines. One device (Iphone 12 pro max) was returned late due to the return label was not sent with the box to me, and I've contacted the customer service a few times in Oct a

Questions

Issues with making & receiving calls.

I have an iphone 12 Pro & I cannot make or receive calls. When I call someone, it immediately ends the call & when someone calls me, they get an automated message that says “Try this number again.” I have tried just about everything the internet says to fix this issue & none of them have

Questions

WiFi calling will not enable

I have tried to enable my WiFi calling on my iPhone 15, but I get an error stating “Need valid address To enable Wi-Fi Calling, we have to have a valid address. We can't find this address in the emergency 911 database and won't be able to enable Wi-Fi Calling. (GEO-0074-WS)” I verified the ad

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)

Closed

unlock request

Hi i bought one broken iphone from facebook marketplace,i found that its locked to att and i cant use it any more i placed device unlock req,but its denied for payment due i would like to know how to get unlock code as the owner of the phone not responding to my calls, and this phone is with me ,,

Questions

SMS code

My verification code is not being sent to my phone

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(10)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock devise

I have an IPhone which is locked by AT&T , can you help me unlock it please

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do i upload my id for verification

i was trying to upload my id but it won?t let me use the link

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

is there someone I can submit a complaint to? Will it matter?

I purchased a brand new iphone through ATT. Discovered the cable port has never worked (usually use wireless charging, needed to use a cable on a trip). Despite having insurance and AppleCare, I have to pay $150 to get a "new" phone, which arrived today and is actually a rebuilt phone instead of new

Questions

Official Solution

Closed

Questioning my sales person at corporate Att store

I upgraded my iPhone 12 Pro Max to a 15 Pro Max. It was paid off and unlocked. Added a secondary line and new iPhone 12 plus same time. A couple things took place that leave me wondering if everything was on the up and up. Normally not quite so suspicious except last time I did this the sales person

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlock website down

I tried to unlock my phone but the webpage keeps saying We’re sorry about this, but it looks like we’re having technical issues. Please give us a few minutes to sort it out, and then try again.

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone can

Get our best deal on the new Titanium iPhone 15 Pro, guaranteed

• New and existing customers can save
  • When you upgrade or add a new line
  • And choose any Unlimited Your Way® plan
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.