Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(30927)
Unlock Refurbished Phone

I recently bought a refurbished iphone SE 2020 edition off of the internet. It seems to be locked to att. When I submitted a request to unlock so I can use my own sim, the request bounced back and told me that IMEI for my phone was still unpaid. However, since I have just received my phone I cannot

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Secure Family App not working on any devices

As soon as I open the ATT Secure Family app, I get a pop up message that states “unable to complete your request. Please, try again later”. This happens on all my devices.

Questions

Unable to Receive Verification Texts

I am unable to receive identify verification texts or any promotional text messages from a short number. The only exception is the monthly bill notification from AT&T (ironically enough). I have reset all network settings, checked blocked numbers and tried calling AT&T support.

Questions

Unlocking iPhone

After I have received approval my phone still remains locked.

Questions

Losing ability to make calls and text

On Monday 4/18 I did the latest Apple update on my phone, when it was done I lost the ability to text or call , I could use iMessages over WiFi but no calling ability. I called Apple care from my daughters phone, they did some trouble shooting and a reset , still no ability to text or call . Apple s

Questions

Closed

Unlocking iphone

I have received approval to in unlock my iPhone. I have gone through the process of erasing and restoring my phone several times. I have spend a long time on hold with customer service not being able to speak to or get any resolution to the problem.  I have traveled to the phone store talking

Questions

Unlocking

Checking tags unlocking

Questions

Unlocking iphone

I have received approval email and I have erased and restored my phone several times but it still remains locked.

Questions

Personal Hotspot not working

Have used personal hotspot for 5 years no issue. All of a sudden halfway through my workday the hotspot wont connect, it seems like it wants to, keep getting the link icon in the top left of my iphone 12 but it is keeps coming in and out and ultimately says cant connect. I am using a lenovo thinkpad

Questions

Closed

Apple Logo Blinking

can you transfer data from an phone with the apple log blinking to a new iphone

Questions

Be the first to reply

(6)
Apple Logo Blinking

Questions

Closed

Apple Logo Blinking

Questions

iPhone listens to music but the screen is still bright

Hello,I have a problem to solve and would like to ask for help.While I was driving (Renault Scenic IV) and listening to music from my iPhone via R-Link, I noticed that the iPhone's screen continued to light up.Even if I turn it off with the right button, the screen turns back on automatically.Does a

Questions

bloque de operador

compre un iphone 7 libre de icloud pero al colocar la sim me sale "tarjeta sim no valida" y queda atorada ahi hasta que saco el sim, tambien me dice "instala la tarjeta sim de un operador compatible o solicita que tu operador desbloquee este iphone", me comunique con claro y no me dieron solucion, l

Questions

Problemas con solicitud de desbloqueo

Hola! He intentado por mas de una semana debloquear mi telefono celular y al ingresar el IMEI me aparece un texto diciendo "Lo sentimos, tenemos dificultades técnicas con nuestra red en este momento. Inténtalo nuevamente más tarde". Lo sigo intentado desde diferentes navegadores, ya intente borran

Questions

Mark the spot. App

Would be greatly appreciated if AT&T brought it back.

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

déverrouiller un iPhone verrouillé sur iCloud

I would like to contact you to request your assistance regarding IPHONE XR BLUE 64GB-USA which I purchased second-hand. After making the purchase, I discovered that the device is currently locked to iCloud and I cannot access its features. I would like to point out that I am not a current Xfinity cu

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone can

Get our best deal on the new Titanium iPhone 15 Pro, guaranteed

• New and existing customers can save
  • When you upgrade or add a new line
  • And choose any Unlimited Your Way® plan
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.