Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(30809)
Anyone else still using an iPhone 14 with AT&T having issues?

Hello,My phone will suddenly not connect to cellular at all - continually says "Searching". AT&T store gave me a new SIM card, but that did not seem to resolve the issue. I've also tried resetting the network settings. At some point, it connected again, but the issue seems to come and go. Anyone

Questions

Help me decide between AT&T Next or iPhone Upgrade program

I'm switching from T-mobile to AT&T, and I'm trying to decide if I should go with their Next program for phone upgrades, or purchase the phone directly from Apple for more convenience. From what I've gathered the Apple upgrade program also offers Apple care which would be nice to have but is mo

Questions

Sim related issue

I have recently bought an iphone 15 pro and i don't know which AT&T number was attached to it . Can anything help me from this or how can i get my device unlocked as it is fully paid but didn't completed the 60 days period .

Questions

Iphone 12 - can't call out or receive calls

For the past week everytime I try to call any number on my iphone it is immediately dropped. When others try to call me it is dropped before it even rings.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Error Invalid Number. Please re-send using a valid 10 digit mobile number or valid short code

Hey, so my friend got a Galaxy s6 edge yesterday and gave me his new number. When I tried texting it I received this immediately after:Error Invalid Number. Please re-send using a valid 10 digit mobile number or valid short code. HeyI can receive messages from this number as well as calls. I've beco

Questions

Accepted Solution

installment plans

I have decided to get the 15 pro max! I'm currently paying for my 14 pro max on installment plans at AT&T for 36 months for $2.78/mo. I got $1000 off the 14pm cause of a trade in a device. I didn't plan on upgrading but I just decided to. Obviously I don't want to pay off my high balance on my

Questions

Error Code EDS4018

My wife and I both are getting the error message in the subject line when trying to set up cellular on our apple watches. We really could use some help. We cant get our number sync working and the sad part is we have been paying $10 a month each for the cellular service and don't have it?

Questions

Maps

İ got new İphone 15 Plus on 2nd March and from that date Maps are not working properly on my phone. I delete and re-install Maps app, but no changes.  

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Historical Text Messages

I have a mobile phone account with AT&T. Am I able to retrieve historical text messages from any phone on my plan?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Secure Family App not working on any devices

As soon as I open the ATT Secure Family app, I get a pop up message that states “unable to complete your request. Please, try again later”. This happens on all my devices.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(5)
Anyone else still using an iPhone 14 with AT&T having issues?

Hello,My phone will suddenly not connect to cellular at all - continually says "Searching". AT&T store gave me a new SIM card, but that did not seem to resolve the issue. I've also tried resetting the network settings. At some point, it connected again, but the issue seems to come and go. Anyone

Questions

Sim related issue

I have recently bought an iphone 15 pro and i don't know which AT&T number was attached to it . Can anything help me from this or how can i get my device unlocked as it is fully paid but didn't completed the 60 days period .

Questions

Closed

unlock request

Hi i bought one broken iphone from facebook marketplace,i found that its locked to att and i cant use it any more i placed device unlock req,but its denied for payment due i would like to know how to get unlock code as the owner of the phone not responding to my calls, and this phone is with me ,,

Questions

SMS code

My verification code is not being sent to my phone

Questions

Delayed notification of voicemail

Voicemails are being “delivered” (I.e. an indication that I have new voicemail) on my iPhone hours or days after the message is late. I have had extensive trouble shooting sessions with tech support. Each time the call and with them being so pleased with themselves for having selves the problem, how

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(8)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock My IPhone

Unlock 

Questions

Official Solution

ipad cellular data mysteriously stopped

I have an iPad Air (3rd) that has had AT&T wifi+cellular since 2019 when i purchased it. Today i tried to use the cellular and now It is asking me to add a cellular plan (transfer from other device or add a new plan).  My Callier is listed as "iPad 58.0" and the Data number is "unknown".&n

Questions

Accepted Solution

I am travelling in China but my iphone is locked, can't use

I am travelling in China but my iphone is locked, can't use. Could you please unlock the phone? SN: ( Edited as per community guidelines)

Questions

Accepted Solution

iPhone 14 stolen

How much trouble am I in, what should I do and are my notes in danger?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Regarding My Unlocked Phone

Hello there I bought the new non active iphone from a shop and seem like the device is unlocked or blacklisted from at&t is there a solution for both of the situations ?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone can

Get our best deal on the new Titanium iPhone 15 Pro, guaranteed

• New and existing customers can save
  • When you upgrade or add a new line
  • And choose any Unlimited Your Way® plan
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.