Wearables

Wearables

Learn how to use and troubleshoot your wearable devices.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(1230)
Samsung s23 ultra and 6 watch bundle 2023

I had traded in my old phone for the Samsung s23 ultra back in December. There was a promotion deal where if I had traded in I'd be able to get $1000 off and free Samsung 6 watch. When I had went in before 14 days for the watch I was told I had to pay $10 for the line which was fine. However now I'm

Questions

Deceptive Promotion For Free Galaxy Watch 6 40mm

I upgraded my phone back at the end of December 2023 to the galaxy s23 ultra because it was supposed to come with a free galaxy watch 6 40mm smart watch. The s24 ultra was coming out I'm just a couple of weeks and that was the phone I was going to get, but because I saw this promotion online, I went

Questions

GW5 pro Numbersync Samsung s22 Ultra sometimes no 4g ,cellular or nbrsync icons present and Nbrrsync quick panel not tuning blue

Galaxy watch 5 pro Numbersync with Samsung s22 Ultra sometimes no 4g ,cellular or numbersync icons present and Numbersync quick panel not turning blue even when showing synced with phone in settings. I never know if/when it is actually syncing and I got the plan so I can leave my phone behind.

Questions

Apple Watch Setup Debacle

I got in contact with customer support to set up my Apple Watch on cellular. However, the line of questioning and requirements became excessive and I just want to know if I’m overthinking or right to be sketched out. She asked me to create a separate iCloud account with the age of a minor (I’m guess

Questions

AT&T After Sales Review: Beware of Deceptive Practices

I recently visited the Cheyenne Mountain Center Retail Store in Colorado Springs, CO, and had a highly disappointing experience with the sales representative, Sean S. My intention was to purchase a Samsung watch, but Sean S. misled me into also activating a new number, despite my explicit instructio

Questions

Accepted Solution

Gizmo

Has there been any update on the Gizmo watches working with AT&T. Thinking about switching from Verizon to AT&T but don’t want to unless it will work with Gizmo. Thanks! 

Questions

"free" Apple Watch

My hsuband was offered two "free" apple watches as a promotion for first responders at a local AT & T store. He did not want the watches (he already has a watch) but the salespeople kept saying they are absolutely free - he won't be charged at all.   Come to find out, one watch shows

Questions

Error Code EDS4018 Samsung galaxy watch 6 classic

Att customer service and tech support has failed me repeatedly. I've been with the same issue for months and cannot get this series 6 classic watch to connect due to error code EDS4018 in the wearable app. Several hours on the phone with different reps and still no solutions over the last two days.

Questions

Promotional watches

I recieved a "free" galaxy 6 watch with my new first net account. Why am I still being charged for the device balance months after all my other promotional discounts were added. I pay $10 per month for the data connectivity but I also am being charged for the installments on the watch that was suppo

Questions

Fall detection smartwatch

I am looking for a fall detection smartwatch for my grandfather for his safety. Which are the best and reliable one's? Is the fall detection technology reliable?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.