Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(15074)

Accepted Solution

no longer have access to my voicemail

Whenever I try to get to my voicemail, the phone immediately tells my that I am not available and to leave a message. Pressing the voicemail icon, pressing 1 does not bring me to the menu that lets me listen to my messages or access options. I need this fixed ASAP.everything worked fine a week ago.

Questions

AT&T cancelled my order.

I ordered a phone for my nephew, it was his birthday gift, it's been more than 4 days, and it never arrived, they also canceled my order, thank you AT&T :)

Questions

Unable to Receive Landline Calls from Callers in Certain Area Code(s)

Sometime within the past month, my Samsung S10+ can no longer receive incoming calls from some landline phones in a certain area code (330). My cell area code is 503. The outgoing callers either hear silence, a quick busy tone, ringing (sometimes with double ringing), or a recording that indicates t

Questions

Can’t change network mode Note S20 w/5G

I just got a galaxy note s20 with 5g. The 5g in my area is causing my connection to be slower than 4g lte. I would like to turn off the 5g. When I go into the connections menu and mobile networks I don’t have the network mode menu item. Only: mobile data, international data roaming, allow 2g service

Questions

My Galaxy A14 has no service?

I've had a few different phones but I've never had this issue, so i'm a little lost on what to do. I cant get service?  It's a little confusing to explain, but I'll try.  Around december my family and I went on a cruise and since that happened I haven't been able to use the internet part

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

locked out of phone

I'm on deployment, on a ship and I'm locked out of my phone

Questions

Worthless to ATT

I have been with Att since 2007 and today experience was the worst I ever experienced in my life. From the phone agent to the agents in the Gulfport,MS 39501 store (ALL INCLUDING THE MANAGER) I really felt humiliated and defeated after being told they won't take a device I needed to trade in today.

Questions

Accepted Solution

S22 Ultra 512gb - No network

Got this phone from AT&T and I'm still paying for it. Can't make calls, send or recieve text messages. No data. Tried all troubleshooting steps. Reset network, delete cache.

Questions

Error 415

I started getting this error on my Galaxy S20 when i tried to send picutre messages to my husbands phone which is also on the same account as my phone number. It did not matter if i was on the wifi, 4g or 5g. ATT support worked on it for a month with no solution, resetting my network, hard reset on

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Device Unlock Request for a new fully paid off phone that has never been on the AT&T network.

I recently won a competition AT&T was hosting, and the prize included a new Galaxy S24U. The phone arrived but since this was never activated on the AT&T network the IMEI is not showing up as an AT*T phone when submitting a device unlock request. I have called customer service and went to my

Questions

Be the first to reply

(4)
AT&T cancelled my order.

I ordered a phone for my nephew, it was his birthday gift, it's been more than 4 days, and it never arrived, they also canceled my order, thank you AT&T :)

Questions

Closed

How do I get rid of verbal alarm BUG?

Re Samsung Galaxy S22 voice-bug. I have an alarm-type male voice giving me a "motivational" time to get up and get going message. The male voice uses foul language, and in a familiar way like a voice mail. It's a "get the "f" up and get going" like an alarm would be set up. But, I did not choose thi

Questions

actualizacion de android en un s21fe

buenas tardes el dia jueves trate de actualizar mi celular por medio se smartwitch, pero en el proceso se quedo la pantalla celeste con unas letras, ya no puedo hacer nada, fui a la tienda oficial de samsung y me dijeron que ellos no pueden hacer nada ya que el celular esta registrado por AT&T,

Questions

Closed

Software Update Interrupted.

Software Update Interrupted. No Update is available for your device at this time. Please try again in 24 hrs." I'm trying to update my samsung galaxy  S21 5G from Android  13 to Android  14 unfortunately  I got this error please AT&T help me fix my Issue.

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Device Unlock Request for a new fully paid off phone that has never been on the AT&T network.

I recently won a competition AT&T was hosting, and the prize included a new Galaxy S24U. The phone arrived but since this was never activated on the AT&T network the IMEI is not showing up as an AT*T phone when submitting a device unlock request. I have called customer service and went to my

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

locked out of phone

I'm on deployment, on a ship and I'm locked out of my phone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

2023 Promotion - $1000 credit on S23 for trade-in

Does anyone else remember this? I was just informed by an agent that there is no record of this promotion and no record that I returned by S9 to receive this credit. When asked about escalating the issue, was informed that the manager would have the same "information".

Questions

Accepted Solution

no longer have access to my voicemail

Whenever I try to get to my voicemail, the phone immediately tells my that I am not available and to leave a message. Pressing the voicemail icon, pressing 1 does not bring me to the menu that lets me listen to my messages or access options. I need this fixed ASAP.everything worked fine a week ago.

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone gets

The new Samsung Galaxy S24+ on us, guaranteed

With eligible trade-in. Any year. Any condition.

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.