Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(15064)
Is anyone else's data not working on a regular basis ever since that outage

My data keeps not working. I pay for unlimited and it regularly will stop working. Considering dropping att. Anyone else experiencing this?

Questions

Update has rendered phone useless

I normally don't blast complaints out there, but...here we go. AT&T/Samsung sent out an update that has rendered my phone (S22 Ultra) useless outside of WiFi. It is a known issue with this phone according to everyone I have spoken with at ATT and Samsung. I have been dealing with this since yest

Questions

My account shows my new phone will not ship until I accept terms & conditions......

I purchased Galaxy S24Ultra and rep said it is on the way. I got an message on my account site saying to enter your email and phone# to accept terms and conditions to complete in order to process shipment. When I did, error msg pops up: SSTNC-002: We've already registered your response for this pho

Questions

Closed

April 25 2022 and still no Android 12 update for Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

We are slowly approaching the middle of the year and still no new update. I usually don't go over 12 months without an update and the last update was in July 2021. Is it that the galaxy note 10+ will not be updated to Android 12? Sigh

Questions

Phone Locked - Asking for PIN but not accepting it

Purchased a SAMSUNG S24 - had fingerprint set up - that is no longer showing and asking for PIN - but not accepting that either....

Questions

Locked out of my A52

I changed my lock screen to a pattern and cant remember it. HOW DO I UNLOCK MY SAMSUNG A52!?

Questions

Time is changing during the night to 6 or more hours in advance

Twice this week my Samsung Note 10+ 5G has jumped time. I woke up late on Wednesday at 0755am, no alarm went off, checked time, said it was 7:09 pm. Today Saturday, wake up at 0810am, checked time, said it was 3:10pm? I woke up at 0605am, checked time and it was correct at 0608am? I live in zipcode

Questions

actualizacion de android en un s21fe

buenas tardes el dia jueves trate de actualizar mi celular por medio se smartwitch, pero en el proceso se quedo la pantalla celeste con unas letras, ya no puedo hacer nada, fui a la tienda oficial de samsung y me dijeron que ellos no pueden hacer nada ya que el celular esta registrado por AT&T,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My Samsung flip z 3 is not connecting to wifi

Help

Questions

Samsung Galaxy S8 different model functionality

Hello, My girlfriend and me are internationals, who will travel to the USA for 6 months. Because of that we want a prepaid internet plan for this time. My girlfriend has a Samsung Galaxy S8 Model SM-G950F. The question is will the model work in the US or not, since in the list of supported models t

Questions

Be the first to reply

(3)
actualizacion de android en un s21fe

buenas tardes el dia jueves trate de actualizar mi celular por medio se smartwitch, pero en el proceso se quedo la pantalla celeste con unas letras, ya no puedo hacer nada, fui a la tienda oficial de samsung y me dijeron que ellos no pueden hacer nada ya que el celular esta registrado por AT&T,

Questions

Closed

Software Update Interrupted.

Software Update Interrupted. No Update is available for your device at this time. Please try again in 24 hrs." I'm trying to update my samsung galaxy  S21 5G from Android  13 to Android  14 unfortunately  I got this error please AT&T help me fix my Issue.

Questions

can I access text messages that were sent to me during the AT&T outage?

I heard from a few people that they sent me text messages during the AT&T outage Thursday morning. I did not receive the messages when service was restored. Are those messages gone forever?  When I log onto AT&T I do not see the messages listed in my text log.  Not sure if it is i

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Accepted Solution

ATT reported my newly bought device as lost or stolen. I am not a customer and bought the phone directly from samsung

My samsung galaxy s24 ultra that was bought new from Samsung directly was reported lost and stolen by ATT. I did not report my device as lost or stolen. I am not and have never been an ATT customer. My service carrier has suspended my line and informed me to contact att to remove the blacklist since

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My Samsung flip z 3 is not connecting to wifi

Help

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

voicemail as text

How do you see voicemail as text?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone gets

The new Samsung Galaxy S24+ on us, guaranteed

With eligible trade-in. Any year. Any condition.

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.