Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Device Protection – Enroll Your Device or Learn How To File A Claim!

I have personally used AT&T Device Protection... twice within 6 months. Life happens don't wait until it's too late you get Device Protection or a case for that matter! Learn about AT&T's Device Protection below or file a claim.  If you are thinking, "I wish I would have enrolled when

Questions

(6925)
AT&T says my phone is prepaid when it's not

I've been trying to unlock my Motorola razr+ that was bought on a postpaid installment plan. I've paid off the installment plan and have been trying to unlock the phone, but every time I try, it gets denied and says that it's a prepaid phone and I need to do it through the myATT app. When I go to th

Questions

Lost Trade in Multiple Attempts

About a year ago I had ordered an iPhone 14 in place of my iPhone 11. I had received the new one and packaged the trade in for mailing. I had followed the instructions given to me. After a few months it was determined that AT&T never received the trade in so now it puts me responsible. After mul

Questions

Complaint for AT&T regarding ordering a new phone online.

I hope someone who works for AT&T will see this. I couldn't find another place to file a complaint: I recently tried to order a new phone from your website. Everything went fine at first, but at the end of the process I was informed that I would need to provide a photo ID to prove my identity.

Questions

New customer

I went into at att retail store wanting 5 business lines for a new account. All of my information was taken and was given a quote for what I would have to pay out of pocket.  Of the 5 lines 4 were going to be trade ins with 2 of them having new numbers.  I had to go in the next day bc I d

Questions

AT&T lost my trade in

I traded in two iPhones in July 2023. An 11 Pro and a 12 Pro. We dropped them off at the post office. I re received an email from them on July 25, stating that they had not received my trade-in as of yet, the iPhone 12 Pro. I called them right then and spoke with them and they told me that they had

Questions

Google pixel watch 2

I recently switched to att. I did the promotion and got the Google pixel 8 pro and the Google pixel watch 2 was free. They didn't have any in store so the had to order it and have it shipped to my house. Was ordered December 18th online it had a ship date of December 19-december 20. Now it's the 22n

Questions

PHONE FRAUD!!!!

Has anyone had an issue with upgrading a phone, turning in said phone and then getting a dismantled phone back saying thats what you sent in? I've even gone to the post office and been told that this is happening to att customers , no other company has had customers come in to say that they've had t

Questions

Trade in not showing in the records

In December, I became a new client at the AT&T store in Westlake, Austin. We exchanged 2 iPhone ProMax 12 devices for 2 iPhone 15 Pro devices. At the time of the exchange, we were informed that the trade-in value was $1,000, and we wouldn't need to pay for the new devices upfront. It was explain

Questions

Next up trade, with repaired phone.

If my screen is broken on my iPhone 12 pro max and I get it repaired. Would AT&T accept the phone for the next up trade? 

Questions

AT&T has the wrong trade in device

I recently traded in an iPhone 12 and I received a notification saying I didn’t meet requirements when I called them they said I traded in and iPhone 11 (I don’t even have an iPhone 11 I traded it in for my iPhone 12) they said I was getting 800$ instead of 1000$ I was outraged I have a video of me

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Lost Trade in Multiple Attempts

About a year ago I had ordered an iPhone 14 in place of my iPhone 11. I had received the new one and packaged the trade in for mailing. I had followed the instructions given to me. After a few months it was determined that AT&T never received the trade in so now it puts me responsible. After mul

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.