Online Account Access

Online Account Access

How to manage your account online or with the myAT&T app.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(4725)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Something's Gone Wrong

I can't even get to the log-in page. I always see this infamous error message: Something's gone wrong We may be having trouble with your connection. Connecting your device to Wi-Fi could help fix the issue or try again later. AT&T always wants to verify my log-in information, like they can

Questions

Unable to access login page

Unable to access login page using any browser. Get something went wrong error. Can access thru app.

Questions

online account

I have been trying to login to our AT&T account but I am directed to Direct TV. We have not had an account at Direct TV since 2020.  AT&T never attempts to resolve the issue.  I really need to sign in to our account to see the billing statements

Questions

Att.com redirects me to directv.com

Every time I try to login to att.com I am redirected to my account on directv.com. I have tried multiple  browsers and multiple devices but everyone of them sends me to my DirecTV account when I try to login to my att account.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call and text history

I want to get old phone and text history on December 5, 2022 for ( Edited as per community guidelines)

Questions

Verification Code being Sent to nonexistant phone number

Can't replace bad phone number in my email account profile because the correct number is not AT&T wireless and does not exist any longer, for many years. AT&T is the only site I've come across that doesn't provide an alternative option for sending the codes either to a different phone number

Questions

Unable to view my February Statement on My AT&T app

In previous months, I have been able to log in to my AT&T account and view my combined Wireless/Directv bill -- with the new "myAT&T" app I receive a message that says that my account is not linked to any other accounts. I spoke to Hernando in Customer Service yesterday and was unable to re

Questions

Accepted Solution

I am the daughter of an AT&T Account Holder who is my Mom. My Mom is in the hospital. She has dementia and does not remember her passcode

Hello, my name is Melanie and I am the daughter of an AT&T wireless account holder. The Account holder is my Mom and she is in the hospital.  Her cell phone is turned off due to Non-Payment.  I want to pay her Bill, but when I try to pay online, I can not get access to her account onl

Questions

Want to see my A.T.T bill for February

want to see my ATT February 2014 bill

Questions

Closed

Fix the stupid my account website

This is getting old quick. Any time I try and log in to the my account it wants to text me a security code to see if it's really myself. It will work for weeks sending that text to my number which is the primary. Then out of the blue it will want to send the text to my wife's number, which is the se

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Something's Gone Wrong

I can't even get to the log-in page. I always see this infamous error message: Something's gone wrong We may be having trouble with your connection. Connecting your device to Wi-Fi could help fix the issue or try again later. AT&T always wants to verify my log-in information, like they can

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.