AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(5607)
I called at&t and they said 2-3 months waiting time for fiber optic internet in my area do you think they will keep there promise?

I finally decided to upgrade my internet after almost 5 years!. To my surprise they offered me 75mbps internet for the same price as i was paying for the 25mbps internet. I took the offer and have a tech coming in on friday to relocate my router to where my gaming desktop is. Out of curiosity, i ask

Questions

We are building new Homes in Charlotte NC and trying to relocate a Telephone Pole

So I need help actually talking to someone who can help me. I have tried 1800-288-2020, and they are no help. They give me a to talk to someone in Mobile ATT, but they do nothing. So we have the power company needing to relocate the pole, but ATT equipment we need them to move it. No one seems to be

Questions

A att cable has been in my yard and across my driveway for three months feeding a neighbor. I need to removed by the end of the week

A att cable has been in my yard and across my driveway for three month feeding a neighbor. I've tripped over, it the kids have fallen over it, guests have tripped over it. I need it removed by the end of the week. My address is ( Edited as per community guidelines). Remove by 3/21.24

Questions

AT&T Fiber goes down EVERYDAY

My fiber arrive is down everyday, only for a few minutes, and then comes back, but at least once a day it goes down. Most days it goes down more than once. it’s not a long outage, but it’s annoying in a conference video call to get kicked out.  called support twice already, have newly installe

Questions

Fiber

Today marks the sixth time that AT&T has made an appointment to install fiber only to not show. I’ve spent countless hours on the phone with representatives, who simply advised me that their system will not allow a tech to be scheduled because of some glitch that no one knows how to fix. I’ve ma

Questions

MIS available, but not retail fiber internet

I have AT&T fiber available in the building, I am the owner. It is MIS/dedicated with AT&T. It is too expensive. I want to change it to regular business fiber, which is a fraction of the cost. The infrastructure is already there, fiber service is already there, but when searching on the webs

Questions

[Home Fiber] Multiple Missed Installation Appointments

The whole experience of trying to get AT&T fiber internet at home has been frustrating and comical. We have had 4 consecutive missed installation appointments and 12+ hours of time wasted waiting for a technician to show up. We have also spent a few hours on the phone and chat trying to get a te

Questions

Can anyone tell me if this is normal AT&T installed fiber cable or if the installer was mentally deficient ?

Horrified to find Fiber cable split over on top of a massive tree root instead of being buried underground.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get the phone calls and people at my door to stop?

Prior to installation, I got a dozen phone calls from people in a call center reading from the same script repeating the same information. Several people have now showed up at my doorstep post installation to sell us fiber. How do I get the harassment to stop?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Contact for sprinkler damage related to AT&T Fiber Neighborhood Installation

AT&T Fiber was recently installed in my Texas neighborhood. Afterwards, I tested my sprinkler system and discovered damage to my sprinkler system in the area where they worked and would like to get reimbursed for the damages. Would someone please let me know a phone number to call to get this re

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
Password Reset on Smarthome Manager

There have been occassions where I have tried to change the password on my account using the forgot password. It asks us to verify our account email ID (username) and my last name.  It has, on occassion, come back unable to match the 2!  AT&T has no xplanation for this.

Questions

No response

Hi, I would like to know if anyone with the city has any contact with someone at AT&T. The lines were installed in my neighborhood but in December a technician said something was wrong with a box and another line needed to be ran across my and a neighbor’s driveway he stated it would be hurried

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Accepted Solution

Certificate of Insurance

Hi there! How do we obtain a certificate of insurance?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get the phone calls and people at my door to stop?

Prior to installation, I got a dozen phone calls from people in a call center reading from the same script repeating the same information. Several people have now showed up at my doorstep post installation to sell us fiber. How do I get the harassment to stop?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Contact for sprinkler damage related to AT&T Fiber Neighborhood Installation

AT&T Fiber was recently installed in my Texas neighborhood. Afterwards, I tested my sprinkler system and discovered damage to my sprinkler system in the area where they worked and would like to get reimbursed for the damages. Would someone please let me know a phone number to call to get this re

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.