For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(5664)
Port 25565 Still Closed After Port Forwarding And Changing Firewall Rules

Any info on how to fix this? The router model is BGW210-700. The port has been forwarded in the router settings, both inbound and outbound rules have been added for both TCP and UDP in my firewall. Have tested the port on port checking sites such as yougetsignal while the server is running and no lu

Questions

Fiber 300 install issues

I have a problem with my Fiber 300 mbs service install that is going on now and I am hoping the is a way to resolve the issue. Some history.  I have been a long ATT internet customer first with DSL the copper U-verse when it became available.   Recently ATT installed fiber in my nei

Questions

Servitude on Property

I'm trying to get in touch with someone regarding a servitude on a property I've recently purchased. On March 15, 2005, at that time the company was known as BellSouth, they purchased a tract of land lying in Section 8, Township 19 South, Range 28 East, Louisiana Meridian, Plaquemines Parish, State

Questions

Water Damage Responsibility

Who is responsible for repairs to water damage inside my house that was caused by water coming into my garage wall from the AT&T conduit going from the green box in the yard into my garage wall? The green box was installed uphill from my house and water has been flowing into my garage wall throu

Questions

New Home - Please Turn on AT&T Fiber

At the end of March, I moved to a new build community in Charlotte, NC. When I was looking at the homes in January, the builder assured me that AT&T had already laid the line for Fiber and it would be on and ready for my move in. It is now towards the end of April and AT&T has still not turn

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Availability- Allen, TX 75002

I am new to the community and have a few questions. (Note: I read over 100 posts but gave up that route) I used to have fiber in Addison TX.  I get marketing mail saying I can get fiber (from ATT not third party). BUT when I enter my address into the availability tool, it shows 50mbps inter

Questions

Fiber installation into existing conduit

I ordered fiber internet, which was installed last summer. The burial was, simply, terrible. It's buried in our backyard an average of about 2" deep, with several sections well above the ground for several feet at a time. Because of unrelated reasons, we have to regrade our backyard, which will inv

Questions

At&T Fiber-Internet 1000 never running fast

Ever since I got the gigabit Internet from AT&T fiber, I've never gotten really fast speeds. I just dealt with it but I probably won't it much longer. I purposely test it on devices time to time, that can take really high speeds also.  I've been through all the troubleshooting through the

Questions

video doorbell cant find the internet, how to create a network with just 2.4

How can I create network in my account that only handle 2.4 ghz.?

Questions

Accepted Solution

"outside facilities issue"

Can AT&T please resolve this matter ASAP and provide substantive communication? I had an AT&T fiber installation appointment for Wed, Apr 10, 2024. AT&T called me the night before stating that technicians would be unable to make it due to an "outside facilities issue" and that technicia

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Att active on community

Can a tenant be denied services in an active on community. This means Att is already installed for the whole complex and each unit has a router and account number attached to it and no other service provider can service this complex because of the type of contract had between the property and Att. T

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Fiber Optic Installation Date / New Construction / Lennar Community / O-Neal Village PH 5

Hello, I work for Lennar Homes. We have an issue that I need to speak about regarding the install of the ATT fiber optic line at this property listed in the subject line. Can someone with management please call me this morning. I need a bit of information upon the install date. 

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.