AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(5620)
Move fiber distribution pedestal away from my driveway

I'm afraid I'm going to run over the fiber distribution pedestal when I back out of my driveway. Can it be removed or moved?

Questions

Internet installation.

I want to set up internet installation.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

property damage from fiber construction

Who do we contact to get reimbursed for damage to our property where AT&T installed fiber?

Questions

It has been over a month since our initial install appointment and we still don’t have fiber

I'd appreciate any information about how this could have happened, or what resources are available. At the very least confirm that this is something that can happen, and I'm not in (Edited per community guidelines). Closed on a new built duplex condo on 2/21. There is fishtape ( a pull line) pre-in

Questions

Required Upgrade to Fiber

Like many, I have spent years getting the letters urging upgrade to fiber. The nonstop calls too. Fiber has not been run to my service. My service runs above ground on poles from a box about half mile down the road. After much frustration with the constant calls, I finally had a technician come out

Questions

I have ATT fiber service. I will be moving to a different building. Does it matter if the TV is on an inside or outside wall?

What I don't know is if the service can be wireless from the fiber interface to the TV

Questions

petition for fiber optic lines to be ran through most of my county

Hello I'm wanting to find out information of trying to start a petition to get fiber lines ran not just for my neighborhood but for most of my county we are a growing community that are only limited to two internet services and as our towns continue to grow the demand for better services is going to

Questions

PROPERTY DAMAGE CLAIM

Dear AT&T, Your customer experience is lacking in so many ways.  I need to file a property damage claim from an irrigation line that was damaged when AT&T buried the cable at my brand new home.  I called AT&T. I was given another phone number to call. I called that number and

Questions

AT&T Fiber deployment in Springfield, MO

Does anyone know if the AT&T Fiber internet is going to be deployed further to the south along Ingram Mill Road any time soon? It currently runs south from Sunshine towards Battlefield Road, but stops at Sunset (a block away from our location).

Questions

Accepted Solution

Reconnecting Service

We live in Huntersville NC.  In late 80's 90's ATT provided DSL service... yes DSL.... they opted to dethrottle us in order to use the ports somewhere else.   Today ATT still has control of this section.   All of us in our mini 15 house subdivision would like our internet s

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
No response

Hi, I would like to know if anyone with the city has any contact with someone at AT&T. The lines were installed in my neighborhood but in December a technician said something was wrong with a box and another line needed to be ran across my and a neighbor’s driveway he stated it would be hurried

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.